Device Crashes>Autoloss

Multiple times a week while playing primarily on my Iphone the game will crash when loading a pvp dungeon. Upon restarting the game sometimes it will not offer me the chance to continue the dungeon, it will just credit me with a loss and end my streak.

Is anyone else experiencing these kinds of issues? Its driving me nuts to lose huge streaks to something like this.

Comments

• This has been happening to me ever since the pvp seasons started. It has got better, but I believe it to be an ios memory leak error. I find that I don't get credited with a loss as often as I used to but it still happens! If you hard close your game and reload every five or so pvp matches I believe you can better avoid the problem but it is a hassle.

I mostly play on an emulator now to avoid all problems.
    Ranked top 10 every PVP season to date.
    https://postimg.org/gallery/38mjf91kk/
    Pre-seasons: 6th, 6th, 6th, 3rd, 2nd, 6th, 1st, 10th, 5th
  • DrixkDrixk Member
    Thanks for the advice
  • Happened to me last season- twice. Probably 3-4 times more crashes but they let me continue. (on ios). But twice during 350 matches... hard to pinpoint a solution. twice that it's happened was on a long winning streak. (25+)

Happens VERY consistently during pve (on ios). Again, usually at the end of the run of a 5 stage map. then losing out on random sparkly drops..

VERY frustrating.
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    This doesn't happen much to me but when it does I feel like throwing my phone.