Monster Demon Z'hal Gor

Z0mbieC4tzZ0mbieC4tz Member
edited April 22 in Fan-Made Heroes
My other idea got removed cause of the spam filter i believe so, I will be reimplementing the name into this post

"Tis' he who waits behind the fight; waiting to prey on those of feeble minds." -Selwyn the Enduring
My character idea is for a Fire aligned Magical Monster Demon

Upon first obtaining the character, his traits will be:

Master Pyromancer
-all attacks have a chance to burn
Demented
-immune to Paranoid, Insane, and Fear
Charm Immune
-does not succumb to Charm
Pyromaniac
- deals x1.5 more damage to Burning targets

Upon first obtaining the character, his traits will be:

Ignite Basic Magical Ranged Fire
-by the snap of his fingers, he lights the ground underneath the target on fire with a higher chance to Burn
Thought Scramble Magical Ranged Spirit; Cooldown:6
-single attack stealing two energy with a chance to cause Insanity for two turns, if target is already Insane, chance to spread the Insanity

First Ascension will give him new Traits:

Burning Sensation
-more susceptible to Burned, takes no damage and instead gains +DEF and Burning Skin IV buff
Evil Within
-chance to inflict Paranoia upon CRIT
Feed off the Weak
-heals 25% of Damage dealt to targets who are Insane, Paranoid, or Feared

First Ascension will give him new Skills:

Inferno Magical Ranged Fire AoE; Cooldown: 3
-attack on all enemies by burning the ground underneath them with a higher chance to Burn

Final Ascension will give new Traits:

Burning Reincarnate
-if this character was Burned when slain, Reincarnates at half health next round
Monsterous Intent
-all ally Monsters have a low chance to Fear on basic attacks

Final Ascension will give new Skills:

Mind Rage Magical Ranged Spirit; Cooldown: 7
-single attack with high chance to inflict Insanity and/or Paranoia, if target is already Insane/Paranoid, chance to spread

First Ascension should take some Incindeary Evos
Second Ascension should take Minds Eye and Shadow Evos

Debuff Breakdown:
Paranoid
-35% chance for victim to attack random ally (allies) instead
Insane
-25% chance for victim to miss target, 50% chance to attack randomly
BOTH debuffs have a higher chance to be inflicted the lower the victims health

Other Character involvements:
Ignus will be Demented,
Sir William will be Paranoid immune,
all Demon Hunters will be Insane and Paranoid immune,
Dagrund is Insane immune.

I'm also debating whether or not to make him Undead also...

EDIT: The character is based off the Creepypasta Zalgo, who, is a mighty demon of sorts. Common sayings associated with Zalgo are "He comes" and "He waits behind the walls".
Post edited by Z0mbieC4tz on
There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.

Comments

• I like the idea, but where does the demon part come in! Also, does Ignite only have a BURNED chance, or does it do damage. I feel like this hero would be less OP if it was only had a chance to burn.
    Life IS like a box of chocolates- I don't have one.
  • I like the idea, but where does the demon part come in! Also, does Ignite only have a BURNED chance, or does it do damage. I feel like this hero would be less OP if it was only had a chance to burn.

The Demon part comes in because of what it is based off of; I couldn't really find a good Demon ally buff seeing as the other Demons already have pretty good team buffers.
    And for his basic attack; Yes, it does do fire aligned damage. So does the other AoE counterpart Inferno.

Also, if you don't mind, how are you thinking the character is OP? I'm pretty sure that its balanced.
    There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.
  • SeasideStormSeasideStorm Member
    edited April 21
    Z0mbieC4tz wrote: »
    Also, if you don't mind, how are you thinking the character is OP? I'm pretty sure that its balanced.

I dunno, it just seems like having a high chance to burn on a basic attack while STILL doing regular damage stacked with the pyromaniac passive seems like he could take out most heroes pretty quickly for a non-legendary.

On the other hand, you haven't released any stats yet (neither have I- I am not good with that kind of stuff :D ) and given the characters BF had been throwing at us, Z'hal is probably balanced, if not under-powered.

• I dunno, it just seems like having a high chance to burn on a basic attack while STILL doing regular damage stacked with the pyromaniac passive seems like he could take out most heroes pretty quickly for a non-legendary.

On the other hand, you haven't released any stats yet (neither have I- I am not good with that kind of stuff :D ) and given the characters BF had been throwing at us, Z'hal is probably balanced, if not under-powered.

My intent is that once Fully Ascended, Z'hal will be relying on more DoT and the enemy to do all his damage. Having a greater amount of health and defense helps keep the flow going. That and he's probably SUPER vulnerable to heros such as Sir William, Icebloom, or any Demon Hunter.
    (which reminds me, I forgot to add other character involvements. Hold on...)
  • Z0mbieC4tz wrote: »
    That and he's probably SUPER vulnerable to heros such as Sir William, Icebloom, or any Demon Hunter.)

Oohh ya, I forget about that. Good point.