Rune setup help.

Hello!

So currently my team consists of icebloom,shadowblade,Ella ametryst and overlord executum and since I always put bad runes on them I would love any specific rune builds!

Comments

• MrDannyMrDanny Member
    For me, with Shadowblade you should give him attack to one shot some heroes with his abilities, Ella equip her with defense and health to survive strong attacks, her ability do the rest, and with Executum, defense and attack because in my opinion he is a little squashy and weak with lower tier runes. Icebloom, I dont use her so I dont know what are the best runes for her. I hope this help you :)
  • echonapechonap Member
    Shadowblade is full attack, with crit and dodge as secondary stats.

Ella should be full health, with crit, dodge, and defense as secondary. Her passive gives her higher dodge chance with low health, so you want a large health pool for her.

OE should be defense/attack/health.

Icebloom should be attack/defense.

On a side note, that is a very weird team. Nobody complements anybody else. There is absolutely zero synergy. But hey, what do I know.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • ZedHPZedHP Member
    I actually don't know any team setup that would feature both shadowblade and Ella and 2 others,if you have any ideas tell me!
  • echonapechonap Member
    Are you talking pvp or campaign? I'm assuming pvp since nobody really needs advice on runes for campaign mode.

SB is a good lead off since he goes first on defense. If runed all attack, he will kill just about anyone he targets not named Furnace. The attacker must come up with a strategy that can beat you with a random hero lost.

Ella is decent, but rarely used because she is squishy. If you want to use her, you should rune her up with high health and high dodge/defense. The point is to let her get to her first move. She and SB have nothing in common though.

OE is terrible in pvp, as is all undead. MK will singlehandedly kill OE no matter how you rune him. Heck, give him 10 rune slots and MK will probably still kill him without an afterthought. He will never get a turn, he does not offer any passives to your team, he is just cannon fodder. The fact that you mention OE makes me think you are asking about campaign mode, not pvp.

Icebloom is another terrible complement to the rest of your team. Her first move freezes her team and the enemy. If the opponent brings along heroes who cannot be frozen (Icepick, Igorok, Emily, a construct, Shade with other dark heroes, their own Icebloom, etc.), you will wind up freezing only your own team. Since SB and Ella both rely on dodge, and you cannot dodge while frozen, you just killed your own team.

If you are talking about campaign mode, SB is terrible. His main advantage is that he is fast, but that is completely nullified in campaign since your normal speeds go before the campaign's normal speeds. Ella's animations are slow, so I don't like to use her. OE is decent at tanking because he has poison and disease immunity and can self heal. Icebloom is decent too, except the whole freeze-your-own-team bit.

Again, your team does not offer any bonuses to one another. You want to build a team where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You built a team that is worse than the sum of its parts (since freeze negates dodging), and that is pretty hard to do in this game.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • The most concise, yet useful advice I can give is to focus on increasing Attack and Defense.
  • ZedHPZedHP Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Are you talking pvp or campaign? I'm assuming pvp since nobody really needs advice on runes for campaign mode.

SB is a good lead off since he goes first on defense. If runed all attack, he will kill just about anyone he targets not named Furnace. The attacker must come up with a strategy that can beat you with a random hero lost.

Ella is decent, but rarely used because she is squishy. If you want to use her, you should rune her up with high health and high dodge/defense. The point is to let her get to her first move. She and SB have nothing in common though.

OE is terrible in pvp, as is all undead. MK will singlehandedly kill OE no matter how you rune him. Heck, give him 10 rune slots and MK will probably still kill him without an afterthought. He will never get a turn, he does not offer any passives to your team, he is just cannon fodder. The fact that you mention OE makes me think you are asking about campaign mode, not pvp.

Icebloom is another terrible complement to the rest of your team. Her first move freezes her team and the enemy. If the opponent brings along heroes who cannot be frozen (Icepick, Igorok, Emily, a construct, Shade with other dark heroes, their own Icebloom, etc.), you will wind up freezing only your own team. Since SB and Ella both rely on dodge, and you cannot dodge while frozen, you just killed your own team.

If you are talking about campaign mode, SB is terrible. His main advantage is that he is fast, but that is completely nullified in campaign since your normal speeds go before the campaign's normal speeds. Ella's animations are slow, so I don't like to use her. OE is decent at tanking because he has poison and disease immunity and can self heal. Icebloom is decent too, except the whole freeze-your-own-team bit.

Again, your team does not offer any bonuses to one another. You want to build a team where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You built a team that is worse than the sum of its parts (since freeze negates dodging), and that is pretty hard to do in this game.

Hello,could you give me sowme advice on building my team for PvP?Pve idrn tbn since I just bruteforce everything