How do I take on these teams?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
wurnju7kuxqn.png
yie9nhcflafh.png

Any idea on how to engage either of these teams??
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

Comments

• First team:

Ember, Shade, Viperia, Lily. Shade to Viperia. Viperia to Cobressa.

Second Team: Above works but you will lose if zen protects viperia

Viperia, Leo, Furnace, Cobressa. Viperia will attack and kill your viperia and Leo resurrecting your viperia who will then kill everyone. Make sure you target their Viperia first.
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    First Team:
    Koros, Shade, SB, Jabber....(really any 4th, its not going to get that far anway)

Shade kills Vip, SB kills or removes Krexx taunt, Koros wipes the board, 4th guy gets to watch from the sidelines.

Second Team:
    A little tougher in my opinion, due to the randomness of Zen's shield.

Koros, Willow, SB, Shade

If Zen shields Vip:
    Willow removes Krexx taunt, SB removes Vip shield, Shade kills Vip, Koros wipes the board.
    Rolla8
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    First Team:
    Koros, Shade, SB, Jabber....(really any 4th, its not going to get that far anway)

Shade kills Vip, SB kills or removes Krexx taunt, Koros wipes the board, 4th guy gets to watch from the sidelines.

Second Team:
    A little tougher in my opinion, due to the randomness of Zen's shield.

Koros, Willow, SB, Shade

If Zen shields Vip:
    Willow removes Krexx taunt, SB removes Vip shield, Shade kills Vip, Koros wipes the board.
    Rolla8
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    I've had good luck against most reptile + one teams with Kobal, Shade, SB, and Emily.
  • @Rolla8

I like how different are strats are! The more we can increase diversity of potential strategies through actually useful heroes, the more fun the game will become :D
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    @Rolla8

I like how different are strats are! The more we can increase diversity of potential strategies through actually useful heroes, the more fun the game will become :D

I agree 100%. I don't think anyone want to go back to the Zen/Kozar way of PvP. I also like to throw out alternative suggestions, because I know that some teams won't work for some people due to the fact that they might not have certain heroes unlocked/runed up.
    Rolla8
  • For both: Kobal, Viperia, Cobressa, Kai

Emily will probably live in the first one, just turn her into stone (cob still goes before her). Or sub lily for cobressa if you're worried about the resiliency of your cobressa, then you win as long as vip lives.

Fair warning, this offense requires seriously good snakes. You're literally just riding out snakes on the plains and acid spit from diseased and drenched vip and cob. Need a combination of strong DR and strong attack on both to make it work.
    centralcommand
  • Kai, furnace, bauble, valkin will smoke either of those every time, no matter how well they are runed. Downside is that the matches take a while.
  • danacdanac Member
    You're all overthinking it.
    Just send in Jabber.
  • danac wrote: »
    You're all overthinking it.
    Just send in Jabber.

I'm still trying to get that achievement.