beloved

it's talked about plenty in other threads, but i'm not sure I've seen a single thread on it.

can we please get this taken care of, PLEASE?

i'm tired of seeing dead opponents come back alive to kill me due to zen's Beloved.

this just happened in the tower. i've been running the same fast team and just going through all the levels. lvl 8.
my team, shade, SB, MK, BD. - lvl 70
their team, zen, MK, HKV, GG - lvl 68

when my MK does spin, he kills HKV and GG and Zen last, GG revenges 2x and then HKV revenges once which procs GG to attack 2 more times. MK dies.

overall, it's not going to slow down my tower progress, but it's just completely stupid that dead heroes pop back up to revenge.
soon™ - it's the answer to everything

Comments

• oredith wrote: »
    it's talked about plenty in other threads, but i'm not sure I've seen a single thread on it.

can we please get this taken care of, PLEASE?

i'm tired of seeing dead opponents come back alive to kill me due to zen's Beloved.

this just happened in the tower. i've been running the same fast team and just going through all the levels. lvl 8.
    my team, shade, SB, MK, BD. - lvl 70
    their team, zen, MK, HKV, GG - lvl 68

when my MK does spin, he kills HKV and GG and Zen last, GG revenges 2x and then HKV revenges once which procs GG to attack 2 more times. MK dies.

overall, it's not going to slow down my tower progress, but it's just completely stupid that dead heroes pop back up to revenge.

Are you SURE you killed Zen last?

Like you targeted HKV or GG or their MK?

Because the scenario you described is accurate, there is no way HKV or GG will do a "beloved" attack since they died BEFORE Zen died. In an AOE/multi attack, only heroes that die before Zen during that attack will it trigger the beloved mechanic. Still broken, but the scenario that you described can't happen. So it sounds like you accidentally killed Zen first.
  • This is absolute BS. I, as have many others, have requested this back in February (and most probably earlier).

Especially annoying in PvP when it kills a streak.. a dead shade comes back to life to one shot one of your heros.
    Eej wrote: »
    @Eej I am seeing lots of feedback on nerfs and buffs which is great but can we have some commentary on if / when the plan is to fix the broken mechanics of PvP? ie dead heros using beloved, dead heros looking as though they are alive, shade using two attacks in a row, etc?

Coincidentally, the update with Zen (most likely tomorrow, THU 2/16) has a planned resolve for the zombie beloved weirdness (and I don't mean Zomm being involved).

We are looking at other issues as we find them/they are reported.

It's extremely annoying that they do not fix CORE game mechanics that can affect outcomes of battles.

There are a zillion nice to haves we keep on requesting, like hero sorting but to have fundamental bugs sit there month after month and fall on deaf ears is extremely poor form.

---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • This is absolute BS. I, as have many others, have requested this back in February (and most probably earlier).

Especially annoying in PvP when it kills a streak.. a dead shade comes back to life to one shot one of your heros.
    Eej wrote: »
    @Eej I am seeing lots of feedback on nerfs and buffs which is great but can we have some commentary on if / when the plan is to fix the broken mechanics of PvP? ie dead heros using beloved, dead heros looking as though they are alive, shade using two attacks in a row, etc?

Coincidentally, the update with Zen (most likely tomorrow, THU 2/16) has a planned resolve for the zombie beloved weirdness (and I don't mean Zomm being involved).

We are looking at other issues as we find them/they are reported.

It's extremely annoying that they do not fix CORE game mechanics that can affect outcomes of battles.

There are a zillion nice to haves we keep on requesting, like hero sorting but to have fundamental bugs sit there month after month and fall on deaf ears is extremely poor form.

Similar but different - would really appreciate it if my koros who died and then was resurrected by leo would not trigger practiced hunter and hit the enemy koros that killed him. He died, its a new koros, he does not get to revenge that hit.
    centralcommand