Do Some Spring Cleaning with the Nature Festival!

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    mhmzayed wrote: »
    1-savage would appear blocked if it's included
    2-theoretically there is no way to finish the 50 stage in 4 days " even with buying stamina from tower and aether shop " unless you saved stamina before or bought them by gems or real money......... so can i suggest to extend the event for a week :wink: to ease the pressure on the development team :smiley: and give us the chance to complete the quest ............ or any other useful suggestions :blush:

When you click on Boss Island, do you see Savage Grove there with a locked icon? Or is it simply not there? Anyway, we will get a definitive answer in 12 hours or so
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • heelerheeler Member
    Will there be day 2 quests today?
  • heeler wrote: »

I'm not seeing any in the quest log, so probably not unless they release them later today.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    heeler wrote: »

I'm not seeing any in the quest log, so probably not unless they release them later today.

First post says more on Saturday
  • tallkris wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »

They better say day 3 quests then or I'm gonna roll my eyes so hard
    centralcommand
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited April 21

Joel's original posts say there will be a second set of quests on Saturday.
  • tallkris wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »

They better say day 3 quests then or I'm gonna roll my eyes so hard

..could be "day 2 of the quest days"....
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited April 21
    Doesn't it just say "1: Quest Name", and not "Day 1: Quest Name"?

Point being, it's just a set of quests, not the day of the event.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Doesn't it just say "1: Quest Name", and not "Day 1: Quest Name"?

Point being, it's just a set of quests, not the day of the event.

There is one called "Complete Day 1 Event Quests" that requires you to "complete all day 1 event quests."
  • jmcravenjmcraven Member
    edited April 21
    Joel wrote: »
    I like most of the quests, but you guys really should look at the "Craft 10 greater runes" repeatable again. 10 greater runes take A LOT of resources, many of which already overlap with epics and superior rune crafts. Not to mention that, if you want to actually tune those runes and not just toss the mats in the trash, you're looking at several thousands of gems.

So, multiple days worth of mat farming, $50 in gems (or a couple weeks worth of tower gems)...And the reward is a small number of low level materials that combined wouldn't even be enough to craft another greater rune?? What the heck?

That is very fair feedback, and something I'll make sure the team considers in the future. Of note: That is one of the scaling quests. Lower level players will be asked for 10 lower tier runes, but their rewards will also be less.

I'm level 55, and I have the "Craft 10 Greater Runes" quest, but I'm pretty sure I can't actually craft Greater Runes yet. I don't have a way to get Tomes. Am I missing something?
  • TiCoXxTiCoXx Member
    Joel; When do group 2 quests be available?
  • ladybamladybam Member
    TiCoXx wrote: »
    Joel; When do group 2 quests be available?

Second set of quests come out Saturday.
  • Savage Grove is included for Lily quest. Have been auto running all morning with Gobs :)

---
    The Potato Army (formally The Wire)
  • Of course it is. But it won't be available except for Saturday and half of Monday. Would've been nice to have it available through he whole of the event. I've run all of 7 light green dungeons since the beginning of the event. 6 were the event levels. One was 1-6.
  • FluCityFluCity Member
    Was there day 2 events?
    Quests today say day 3 events.....
    Am I missing something?
  • FluCity wrote: »
    Was there day 2 events?
    Quests today say day 3 events.....
    Am I missing something?

You're not missing anything. This is the second set of quests released on "day 3" of the event.

• FelixdoseFelixdose Member
    edited April 22
    I was super confused and upset about that! Thanks for the info.
  • jmcraven wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    I like most of the quests, but you guys really should look at the "Craft 10 greater runes" repeatable again. 10 greater runes take A LOT of resources, many of which already overlap with epics and superior rune crafts. Not to mention that, if you want to actually tune those runes and not just toss the mats in the trash, you're looking at several thousands of gems.

So, multiple days worth of mat farming, $50 in gems (or a couple weeks worth of tower gems)...And the reward is a small number of low level materials that combined wouldn't even be enough to craft another greater rune?? What the heck?

That is very fair feedback, and something I'll make sure the team considers in the future. Of note: That is one of the scaling quests. Lower level players will be asked for 10 lower tier runes, but their rewards will also be less.

I'm level 55, and I have the "Craft 10 Greater Runes" quest, but I'm pretty sure I can't actually craft Greater Runes yet. I don't have a way to get Tomes. Am I missing something?

@Joel

• echonap wrote: »
    Am I the only one who got the day 2 quests that rewarded a superior champion rune, 100 Lily tokens, and unlimited access to the trade portal?

They must have been random. On day 2 I got repeatables that earned loot keys, VIP points, and temporary invulnerability in PvP.

• Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited April 22
    sirtainly wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »
    Am I the only one who got the day 2 quests that rewarded a superior champion rune, 100 Lily tokens, and unlimited access to the trade portal?

They must have been random. On day 2 I got repeatables that earned loot keys, VIP points, and temporary invulnerability in PvP.

My day 2 quests only gave me 50k hammers...
    What are hammers for again?

• kiikiikinskiikiikins Member
    edited April 23
    @jmcraven You're not missing anything. As @FatCat69 mentioned previously, the returns on the quest are terrible compared to the mats spent crafting and tuning those runes. If you *really* wanted to craft these, you could buy the binders and shards with honor from the Honor shop. So technically anyone can craft greater (and superior if you reach Legend) runes.

I missed your comment about tomes, but you can also buy those in the Honor shop. Again, likely not worth it just for the quest.
  • kiikiikins wrote: »
    @jmcraven You're not missing anything. As @FatCat69 mentioned previously, the returns on the quest are terrible compared to the mats spent crafting and tuning those runes. If you *really* wanted to craft these, you could buy the binders and shards with honor from the Honor shop. So technically anyone can craft greater (and superior if you reach Legend) runes.

I missed your comment about tomes, but you can also buy those in the Honor shop. Again, likely not worth it just for the quest.

Actually those shards and binders are not available to everyone in honor shop.
    Lv60 required for greater to appear and lv65 for superiors.
    To get them early they must be farmed from event dungeons.

• @Aura0fsmiles My bad, I thought it was gated by league, not level. But regardless, the quest return is terrible.
  • kiikiikins wrote: »
    @Aura0fsmiles My bad, I thought it was gated by league, not level. But regardless, the quest return is terrible.

I didn't know the gates either until I recently past these milestones myself.
    Yeah as far as the craft rune quest I seriously doubt anyone's bothered

• So I had the day 1 quests and the day 3 quests. But I didnt get the day 2 quests. Looks like I am not the only one missing these. Will you provide the day 2 quests soon or not at all ?
  • No. Not at all. No day 2 quests exist.
  • So I had the day 1 quests and the day 3 quests. But I didnt get the day 2 quests. Looks like I am not the only one missing these. Will you provide the day 2 quests soon or not at all ?

There are only two sets of quests, on the first day of the event ("day 1 quests") and the third day of the event "day 3 quests".
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    No. Not at all. No day 2 quests exist.

I got all the Day 2 quests done...
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    No. Not at all. No day 2 quests exist.

Day 2 quests only exist for the secret level 71 players.