Forest Dungeons....................

Yes I know it was mentioned during a recent event -the slight variance in green dungeons vs the pale green dungeons...

I just completed 10 - 15 runs of Whisper WOOD... yes wood for the mushroom & forest dungeon quest double up..

(used with a singular or plural verb) a large and thick collection of growing trees; a grove or forest:

and then realised this was not a forest dungeon..

v9i21b4lcheo.png

Maybe I just can't see the forest for the trees.

---
Wasi | The Potato Army

Comments

• Yeah, it's too bad that both green and dark green aren't included. There aren't any green forest dungeons with gold tokens as a drops, so I never run them. Also sad because Whisper Wood is likely the best level to run to harvest mushrooms.
  • Vile Thorn and Splinter Wood also.. they have a forest in the graphic :/
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • All of them. Just dumb that they made this same mistake and were called on it like what, a week and a half ago?
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    All of them. Just dumb that they made this same mistake and were called on it like what, a week and a half ago?

I have started to find peace with us calling them out and then the next week things being the same. I imagine some of these things are written a few weeks in advance and that they have the same ability to turn on a dime as a cargo ship. Just recently things that we were talking about weeks, of not months ago, have started to slightly adjust. Here's to hoping that we see even more improvements over the next few weeks...