Rune Help

Hello! Due to the fact that I waited to long to pick up dungeon boss again, I made a new account, this one! The new characters traits I am learning more about so I can go back to making fan characters (I want it said that this post came out before Hagrim did: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/9283/new-dwarf-hero#latest, same with hopper: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/10329/new-easter-hero#latest) but I need help with rune matchups. Can anyone help me with this?
Life IS like a box of chocolates- I don't have one.

Comments

• I can't really tell what you're asking here? Rune advice in general? For Hagrim and Hopper only? Help on best ways to farm and craft?

Maybe I'm mis-reading your post, but would need a lot more info on what you're looking to find out.

• I'm Just looking for rune help in in general, the other things were more just to show off I'm not not a COMPLETE noob, just I rune noob. Sorry for the confusion!
    I can't really tell what you're asking here? Rune advice in general? For Hagrim and Hopper only? Help on best ways to farm and craft?

Maybe I'm mis-reading your post, but would need a lot more info on what you're looking to find out.

• The "Rune" subforum is a decent place to start, but there's soooo many different tactics and heroes and combinations, it's hard to give a full rundown. I'll try to throw out a few very general "starting" type tips, but you'll have to narrow it down a lot if you want something specific. Which heroes do you like? What level are you? Are you more interested in PvE or PvP? Do you spend money, or free to play?

General:

-Runes you find in maps are mostly garbage. You can use them to get your roster started, but you'll start wanting to scrap them for materials and craft your own.

-There are currently some useless rune types and stats. Don't waste your time on them. Resist runes, focus runes, aegis runes (with one notable exception), insight runes, and elusive runes are almost always junk.

-Power runes, bulwark runes are the top 2 in general. Life runes can be situationally decent. Vampiric runes are good for undead team PvE. Tactic and planning runes have a very specific PvP use.

-At low levels, a mix of offensive and defensive runes will get you through all PvE content pretty easily, so no need to spend much time or resources worrying about it. Rune up your favorite heroes and have fun. At higher levels, boss mode requires some more focused rune setups and teams. PvP is the most rune-demanding part of the game, and you'll need to know what you're doing with them to start competing in the end game.
  • Thanks!