Kira, this is why nobody likes you.

yrxpw4ieoxw9.jpg

One battle (5 rounds): 6 dodges, 3 tenacities, 3 epic attacks.

Comments

• Cute or not, he does not need tenacity
    Teal125
  • nunyanunya Member
    Well, I can agree with doing away with tenacity. But, dodge adds a little bit of spice. :)
    nunya
  • Story of my life. Can't wait for him to change.
  • nunya wrote: »
    Well, I can agree with doing away with tenacity. But, dodge adds a little bit of spice. :)

The problem isn't really the dodge. It's just the insane amount of times that there is one fight where he has 80-100% dodge. I know all about confirmation basis, but the frequency in which his dodge seems to be broken in the "on" posistion defies mathematical reason. Once that happens all the other randomness is salt/battery acid in the wound.
  • Nunya I think you would really like hearthstone. It's a game where things completely out of your control beat you 50% of the time :D

I love hearthstone because I don't play it competitively. The competitive players are quitting in droves because of that fact. This game makes me feel their pain.
  • danacdanac Member
    nunya wrote: »
    I like Kira. I think he's cute. :).

How can you tell with that mask?
  • I've seen Eyes Wide Shut. Masks can be part of the allure.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • If only upgrading rune to legendary has the same algorithm as kira dodge.
    Jr. Complainer @ Society of Bosses
  • PardonPardon Member
    I totally agree. The problem is the % of tenacity and dodge that, especially when Masuta is in defense, are not what they are supposed to be but much more bigger
  • Grappler82511Grappler82511 Member
    edited April 21
    Nunya I think you would really like hearthstone. It's a game where things completely out of your control beat you 50% of the time :D

I love hearthstone because I don't play it competitively. The competitive players are quitting in droves because of that fact. This game makes me feel their pain.

That was actually why I ended up quitting. You get really into it, and you fall in love with the strategy, then you realize. 50% of the game is RNG. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
    j81ezc.gif
  • Strange, I just had a fight with BD who dodged every attack except valkins sure did surprise me when I lost I guess I'm happy it wasn't Kira for once, doubt I'll ever see a dodge happy BD ever again