Where'd my discussion go?

So I released my hero concept the other day on Hylos and I went to clarify and hangs some thing I got recommended by from @upsetmeme. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it wasn't anything like what I saw from @CPUyellowHeart 's post on the same topic. From what I remember I got some kind of error then said my post was "under review?" I mean it may not have been the best concept but I at least like having it out there. Much help would be appreciated, as well as bringing it back.
My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up

Comments

• Long posts that are edited are automatically flagged by the spam filter. @Joel can restore it for you in the morning. Or any of the forum moderators - @Renly @JackHallow666 @HaxusBloodbane @Starskream @Therrinn.
  • If you make too many edits too quickly the post goes dormant.
    Ranked top 10 every PVP season to date.
    https://postimg.org/gallery/38mjf91kk/
    Pre-seasons: 6th, 6th, 6th, 3rd, 2nd, 6th, 1st, 10th, 5th
    Seasons: 6th, 5th
  • itirnitii wrote: »
    If you make too many edits too quickly the post goes dormant.

I guess 2= 2 many :/
    My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up
  • Literally if you edit a comment too quickly after a previous edit that is enough. If you just try to quickly edit a typo that can happen.
    Ranked top 10 every PVP season to date.
    https://postimg.org/gallery/38mjf91kk/
    Pre-seasons: 6th, 6th, 6th, 3rd, 2nd, 6th, 1st, 10th, 5th
    Seasons: 6th, 5th
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    seanlucky wrote: »
    Long posts that are edited are automatically flagged by the spam filter. @Joel can restore it for you in the morning. Or any of the forum moderators - @Renly @JackHallow666 @HaxusBloodbane @Starskream @Therrinn.

Wait, I can do that?
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • lol, this would explain where my most resent post went if fixing typos causes problems
    There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.
  • Day 1: Disscussion still not back yet hoping not gone for much longer! :(
  • @HaxusBloodbane Are you being facetious? Go to the moderation queue->spam queue, manually find his post on Apr 20th, select, and restore it. You even have the option (when restoring his post) to mark him as a verified forum user list so that none of his posts ever get marked as Spam for this quick edit auto spamming fiasco.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    seanlucky wrote: »
    @HaxusBloodbane Are you being facetious? Go to the moderation queue->spam queue, manually find his post on Apr 20th, select, and restore it. You even have the option (when restoring his post) to mark him as a verified forum user list so that none of his posts ever get marked as Spam for this quick edit auto spamming fiasco.

Well i'd need to get blue permission first but now that I think of it I have accessed the spam queue before.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Day 2: Sounds like things are coming along! Hopefully it comes back tomorrow!