New Hero Idea: Enmity, War's Guardian (AKA the Third Horseman)

SeasideStormSeasideStorm Member
edited April 23 in Fan-Made Heroes
I decided to go ahead and make two Four Horseman of the Apocalypse heroes (The other two being Kobal and Brom). The other one's link is here: (http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/54918/dearth-the-hungry-aka-the-fourth-horseman/p1?new=1)

Enmity, War's Guardian

Starts at **

Element: Fire
Background:
Before The Dark Winter: Once a humble berserker, Enmity was chosen to be the representative of the everlasting fight. Together with his partners Brom, Kobal, and Dearth, they made up the guild the Four Horseman.

Most Hated Hero: Zen- His calmness is not appreciated by Enmity.
Stats

Tags: {Fast} Warrior, Demon, Tank

Traits
  • Savage Fury: Damage Increases as health drops below 50%.
Abilities and Ascension
  • War's Grasp: Basic sprit melee attack that has a 20% chance to burn on contact.
  • The Battle Has Begun!: All allies gain an attack boost of 1.30% (gains 0.01% each level) for two turns and gain two energy. (7 {5} Energy )

Next Level

Evos:
Fire Larvae: x32
Fire Evo: x15
Dark Larvae: x14
Stormwind Evo: x5

Traits:
Demonic Fury (Replaces Savage Fury): Damage Increases as health drops below 75%.
Fast: This character goes first.

Attack:
  • For Glory!: This character taunts for 3 turns, and protects one random ally from an AOE attack. (6 Energy)

Next Level

Evos:
Dark Evo: x30
Fire Monarch: x10
Crypt Evo: x4

Traits:
Hell's Frenzy: Increase CRIT chance by 15% and adds chance to burn on CRIT.
Challenge Accepted: x2 damage on taunting.
[*] One with The Apocalypse: If on a team with Kobal, Brom, and Dearth, boost attack, defense, and health by 50%. (The others have this as well)

Attack:
  • War Path: Attacks Target for [70% Attack] and a random target, with one being confused and one gaining the -DEF buff. Both last two turns (4 turns)
Life IS like a box of chocolates- I don't have one.
Post edited by SeasideStorm on
Tagged:

Comments

• It'd been awhile since I made a hero, so any feedback is welcome, especially artwork (because I can't draw) or stat ideas (another thing I never learned to do in the past).
  • I would also like it said that I left Enmity's basic open so any artist can pick what weapon they feel fits him best.
  • I would also like it said that I left Enmity's basic open so any artist can pick what weapon they feel fits him best.
    @SeasideStorm maybe its weapon could change each attack with some being stronger like spear would have a def damage of 200 axe would have a def damage of 300 and sword having a def of 400 then it increases each star added
  • @Instulius007 How would they change?
  • @SeasideStorm each attack the weapon would change to a random new one and the weapon starts as a random one at the beginning also
  • Ok
  • Or maybe each 10 levels it gets a new weapon until the next 10 levels
  • It's a really cool idea!
    Though the "One with the Apocalypse" Trait seems more like a final ascension thing. And for his Skill, "For Glory!", maybe it could be protection from the Debuffs of AoE attacks? Or perhaps -25% DMG and No Debuffs are applied while the taunt is active. And if you do car about the Evo's needed, I think some incendiary evo's would work good for a FA.

Also, I do like the idea for the Four Horsemen but maybe they should get their own characters?
    Kobal being Pestilence and Brom being death (I assume) is fine and all but, I just think it would be better. I Dunno :/
    There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.
  • @Z0mbieC4tz If you want, when I'm not working on my DB backstory post, I can make the other two horseman as standalone characters. The only one not REALLY in game in Famine, because you COULD say that Nitpick is War.(That how I set up my Four Horseman team anyway)