Tower of Pwnage 1 opponent error

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone has been having a problem lately with the tower. If I have one opponent left and have to send in a new team to battle, sometimes some of the dead opponents will rise again, and I'm not talking Leo or Emily. I'm talking like the furnace or something. Other times, I will have one left and then when I return to the dungeon, it just gives me the reward. I have noticed this more commonly in teams that have Pontifex in it. What's the deal? Is this just me?

Comments

• KaceyKacey Member
    Can't say I've ever experienced this issue. @Joel is this a known one?
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    On the first scenario, did furnace fight you or did it just stay there and do nothing? I've seen in PVP where I kill the furnace, and see him go down, and then come back up. However, he doesn't do anything so I chalk it up to a graphical error. Maybe that is what is happening to you?

On the second scenario, are you re-entering the floor after Pontifex turns into the skeleton? I've seen this happen where after losing a floor with Pontifex as a skeleton, and then entering the floor again Pontifex is dead, and any remaining opponents that were still alive when I lost a floor are still there. If skeleton Pontifex was the only sole survivor of the opposing team, I can see how you can enter the floor again with a second team and you get the reward for doing nothing. He could be flagged as dead once turned into a skeleton, hence, the reason for not showing up again when you re-enter the floor.
  • I had the same issue, twice .. we need the devs to look this up
    it happened on the 11th floor the first time, and the 10th floor the second time for me .. and due to that error my main team got punished hard and I didn't make it to the top floor

I can't remember the first time it happened what enemies were there, but the second time the floor had ponti and he was too dead .. only one opponent left and that was the ugly ogre kozar, it had so little HP left on it and when I re-entered the floor all the dead opponents were back alive and in full health kozar included,
    ponti, kozar, mk, and bovus .. thats an obvious malfunction and it needs to be looked up asap ...

• RocksorRocksor Member
    a7mad3ezz wrote: »
    I had the same issue, twice .. we need the devs to look this up
    it happened on the 11th floor the first time, and the 10th floor the second time for me .. and due to that error my main team got punished hard and I didn't make it to the top floor

I can't remember the first time it happened what enemies were there, but the second time the floor had ponti and he was too dead .. only one opponent left and that was the ugly ogre kozar, it had so little HP left on it and when I re-entered the floor all the dead opponents were back alive and in full health kozar included,
    ponti, kozar, mk, and bovus .. thats an obvious malfunction and it needs to be looked up asap ...

Was this a fully ascended Ponti? He does have a Passive Trait called Animate Dead, where all heroes on his side are brought back to life for 1 turn.
  • I know about the passive, I have pontifex fully ascended and that was not the case .. I had hopper on the first wave so there was no corpse of the first fallen opponent .. plus, pontifex actually disappeared from one of the waves when he should've been there, in his skeleton form .. and only kozar was left then .. here is a somewhat detailed report on what happened in i posted in bugs forum
  • Felixdose wrote: »
    Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone has been having a problem lately with the tower. If I have one opponent left and have to send in a new team to battle, sometimes some of the dead opponents will rise again, and I'm not talking Leo or Emily. I'm talking like the furnace or something. Other times, I will have one left and then when I return to the dungeon, it just gives me the reward. I have noticed this more commonly in teams that have Pontifex in it. What's the deal? Is this just me?

Screenshots next time, that will help immensely!