Where were the Day 2 quests?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Did anyone else not see Day 2 quests during this event? The day 3 quests are here but I don't recall seeing any day 2 quests before it.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Indigo
Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!

Comments

• Signed up for a forum account just to say the same thing. I also did not get any day 2 quests and I was definitely checking.
  • There are only 2 sets of quests in this event. The first occurred on "day 1" of the event (Thursday - at least where I'm at in the USA) and the second set of quests occurred yesterday on "day 3" of the event (Saturday).

So if you've gotten both "day 1" quests and "day 3" quests then you're up to date and everything is working as designed.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Hm... Just seems odd the way they did it. I get that the quests were technically on Days 1 and 3 of the event, but if they knew they'd be two days apart... I don't know, guess I'm over-analyzing this. I just think it would've been less confusing to call them Part 1 and Part 2 events, the number skip is what confused me. Thanks for explaining though.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • 0kate0kate Member
    Part of what's strange about that is I don't recall the same numbering used or the last set of quests.
  • Day 1 and Day 3 quests is downright confusing because it implies daily quests.

Simple fix is Set 1 and Set 2 quests.