Rune Effects

Is there a tutorial video that explains what the Rune effects do?

Specifically, I'm wondering what the "Skill" effect does. It's hard to know which hero's will benefit the most from a Skill Rune when I am not sure what it actually does.

Big thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited April 23
    Skill currently does virtually nothing. It adds a little bit to crit chance (tap and hold on crit chance from each hero's stats page to see how much), but much less than the crit stat itself. DB has acknowledged that skill was originally intended to affect healing and other non-attack skills as well, but it currently is not working in that regard.

They have also said that the are actively working on re-doing the whole skill stat in general, and in the coming few weeks we should see an update that makes it a much more useful and attractive stat. The broad ideas that have been thrown around are that it will no longer raise crit rate, but will directly affect healing and the ability to land and/or resist status effects (debuffs).

That said, we won't know for sure until the update.
  • If you want to know the skill numbers to determine base critical, i have that data. A screenshot is also present in my goblins rune guide on YouTube. Any questions, just ask. Aside from that though, skip is right, skill is about as broken as it can be.