Dungeon boss jeopardy! Question 3

Congratulations to everyone who answered 16 glorious beards on the last question! On to the next! Answers must be in before 9:00 PST!
How many characters have a passive that can have them deal more damage to themselves?(if a character had water hunter and they are water is an example)

Dungeon boss jeopardy! Question 3 7 votes

28%
MonkeyHunterTWilliams 2 votes
28%
ApocalyptusCrimson_the_Kid 2 votes
42%
JackHallow666thegeminiguysirolk99 3 votes
0%
My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up

Comments

1 & 2: Mangle Jaw & Jabber Clenchclaw with their flesh shredder passive.
    3: Squinch being a Warrior Hunter & being a warrior himself.
    4: Koros Being sineltaneously Magical & having aura eater which deals extra damage to magical creatures.
    5: Grog-Gnog being both beast & ogre meaning he both benefits & gains a disadvantage from pack tactics.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • @Apocalyptus Stop giving away the answers! (It may not be right though ;]
    My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up
  • What is 5? A lot of players are not answering in the form of a question. There answer should not count in Jeopardy.
    Seeing as how Apoc listed out 5, I'm gonna go with 8, because Julius is another example. He has damage vs Taunters, but can now Taunt himself. Not sure what the other 2 are, but if it's more than 5, I think it's gotta be 8.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
    Pontifex Returned is both Slow and has Mystical doesn't he? That makes 7 so far.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
    I got it! The last one is Kai! His basic attacks and Backsplash ability are melee attacks, and he has melee vulnerability! It's 8! Woo!
  • Who is, "Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself"?