The Plague Bearers Are Spreading Spring Fever!

eequlegj2tjt.png

Nobody likes disease, except for a select few heroes, that is! Over the next few days, you'll get to have some sickly fun antagonizing enemies with disease and messing with all things green.

There are several quests available now, and an additional set of quests will become available on Wednesday. Have fun, you might want to bring along a medical mask for yourself though.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Really appreciatethe hopper tokens as rewards
  • edited April 24
    great event :blush:
    beside kobal any hero can disease enemy ?? because my kobal is too strong he kills them :wink:
  • Hopper, Zomm, Overlord, Brom.
  • edited April 24
    Are the devs building up to something with these last few events? Fire and Nature last week, Dark now... if we get a Light or Water event later this week, I'll be convinced that they're building up to some five-element-themed thing.
  • seriously, the only one i can disease is the boss bovus who sometimes doesn't die from a single hit. halp!
  • oredith I used Hopper and when they attacked her they got diseased. Just don't kill everyone in one shot. Haha.
  • oredith wrote: »
    seriously, the only one i can disease is the boss bovus who sometimes doesn't die from a single hit. halp!

For real. Have to unrune heroes just to do the quest.

Things have been going so much better lately, then little reoccurring things like this pop up. So close to having some really solid events in a row.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    Things have been going so much better lately, then little reoccurring things like this pop up. So close to having some really solid events in a row.
    at least it's not "quick loot 30 epic chests"....
  • I'm at 6/15 disease and 39/100 kill nature with dark , Tim only able to disease on hopper basic attacks and global final boss only. But the ratio works out , nota problemreallygetting 1-2 disease per run
  • Find a dungeon with tough enemies and just let Kobal die repeatedly. One way to inflict diesease without touching your enemy.

:)
  • Even tried to see if the undead team would have better luck. But Yorik is one shotting people with his auto attack despite the elemental disadvantage.
  • I ran the dungeon with only Hopper. That way I didn't clear each room before I could disease anyone. That way she would have a chance to disease on her attacks and they would all have to attack her and maybe get diseased in the process. I ended up dying at the boss but I got all 15 diseases I needed in one go.
  • Best team for Diseasing - Kobal, Emily and Energy Pots
  • RyeChus wrote: »
    Best team for Diseasing - Kobal, Emily and Energy Pots
    the problem most of us have is that our kobals are way too strong and 1 shots everything, and the mobs inside the instance are basically too weak to kill kobal unless you do something like bring icebloom and target kobal. >_<
  • oredith wrote: »
    RyeChus wrote: »
    Best team for Diseasing - Kobal, Emily and Energy Pots
    the problem most of us have is that our kobals are way too strong and 1 shots everything, and the mobs inside the instance are basically too weak to kill kobal unless you do something like bring icebloom and target kobal. >_<

My Kobal is extremely strong and runed for attack with 0 defence
    Kobal can only hit one target then he will die before Emily.
  • well, got it done with my lvl 30 hopper and energy pots. still feels like a poorly thought out quest, but at least it's not a gate quest like that stupid epic chest one was.
  • 500k to unrune kobal and finish day 1 quests. Not bad for 10 hopper tokens. Please, oh please, can you make the game count effects on killing blows?
    zntCIcd.gif
  • I got 15/15 disease using hopper and kobal with 33 green enemies still to go out of 100.
    Nothing difficult
  • You can just run solo Kobal and let him die in boss room. You will disease at least 4. No need to unrune your offensive Kobal.
  • Hopper and icebloom works well
  • Just run overlord and zomm... I find it hard to believe everyone has OE runed to the teeth, hell disease on basics with zomm, then boss room have zomm disease the cow it'll prob spread.
  • Use just hopper. If he isn't runed for ATK he can sometimes not oneshot guys and he will disease melee attackers a good amount of the time.
  • I used hopper, dag (for energy) and Icebloom to add taunt to hopper.. 2 runs and done. Only used hopper's first special attack on boss room to disease all.
    ---
    The Potato Army (formally The Wire)
  • Three runs with Hopper + Yasmin = 15 disease procs

Worked on the "dark hero + kill mobs in a light forest" quest at the same time.
  • So freakin' bogus! I run with Kobal - he dies - no enemies get diseased. Done this 4 times now, and NADA! This is the most broken quest ever!!!!
  • Lol just had a funny glitch during the "Establish Lair" dungeon. Beat the boss, chest dropped, and out popped a green larva...who proceeded to attack me! Naturally I killed him before collecting the chest. Exited the dungeon and back to town, no problems. Too funny! :)
    Officer - Level 67 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • Funny, the Troll Lily's sapping vines counts towards disease.

Make Undead Great Again
  • Not a big deal but it is strange that an Evo pops up and has to be killed after the floor is cleared and chest appears on the event dungeon.

c7mvmyctgeva.png
  • Yeah, I had a wooden chest with hammers and potions drop when I killed the boss and I thought I was back in Chapter 1. Then the golden chest with Kozar tokens showed after I opened it. Had never had that happen elsewhere.