Dungeon boss jeopardy! Question 4

Congratulations to every one who answered 8 characters on the last question! On to the next question!
How many characters have a ramapage style attack? (An attack that hits target and other random ones) Get your answers in before 9:00 PST(The next 9:00 posted this kinda early)

Dungeon boss jeopardy! Question 4 3 votes

0%
33%
Sparkle_Starley 1 vote
33%
HollandOrc 1 vote
33%
JackHallow666 1 vote
My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up

Comments

Bovus (1), Lupina (2), Rocky (3), Takumi (4), Mangle Jaw (5), Tsume (6), Jabber (7), Sifu 8), Abigail (9), Bramble (10), Zurk (11), Phemus (12), Grog-Gnog (13), Koros (14).

I also want to say there's 15 since Shadowblade's Vampiric Shurikens hit the target and 2 random enemies, but I guess since it's ranged it doesn't count.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • @JackHallow666 Please don't comment the answers. You wanna win don't you?
    My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up
    sing_fist wrote: »
    @JackHallow666 Please don't comment the answers. You wanna win don't you?

I didn't know that was a rule. :0
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • @sing_fist screw that, let jack post. Half the fun is guessing yourself the other half is reading the reasoning. I appreciate your commenting @JackHallow666, keep it up.
  • @sing_fist screw that, let jack post. Half the fun is guessing yourself the other half is reading the reasoning. I appreciate your commenting @JackHallow666, keep it up.

I'm not knocking Jack down it's just that I want people who know their stuff to win! If you go on jeopardy and the question is like 2+2, you wouldn't say "oh the answer is 4 but I don't want to answer it." Sorry if that came along as passive aggressive but it's just how jeopardy works.
    sing_fist wrote: »
    @sing_fist screw that, let jack post. Half the fun is guessing yourself the other half is reading the reasoning. I appreciate your commenting @JackHallow666, keep it up.

I'm not knocking Jack down it's just that I want people who know their stuff to win! If you go on jeopardy and the question is like 2+2, you wouldn't say "oh the answer is 4 but I don't want to answer it." Sorry if that came along as passive aggressive but it's just how jeopardy works.

I'm not sure how poll threads work but perhaps there's a way in the settings to turn comments off while still being able to vote?
  • I'm not sure how poll threads work but perhaps there's a way in the settings to turn comments off while still being able to vote?

I'll see in tomorrow's question Jack, also that would be nice cause question are gonna be worth more points tomorrow! All people who answer get 2 :] + answering as the first three
  • What is, 'all of them if you take away their morning coffee'?

Then you'll all be sorry.
  • danac wrote: »
    What is, 'all of them if you take away their morning coffee'?

Then you'll all be sorry.

I'm just imagining Yasmin just beating down IGOROK with her staff with pure, pure hatred in her eyes.