Could we have a Rune help in game?

I keep on seeing Kira's with beautiful 5 star legendary focus runes. Or a lovely green life rune. Which means that some people perhaps need a little help on how to rune their heroes (not that I am an expert or even good at it). Is there anyway to provide a help menu that will assist those who don't have the benefit of an active line group to help in runing?
nunya

Comments

• Nope! Besides, did you stop and think that maybe, just maybe, they were runed that way for a reason hmmm...
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    Nope! Besides, did you stop and think that maybe, just maybe, they were runed that way for a reason hmmm...

The reason being that they don't know how to properly rune their heroes? I think that reason is exactly why Nunya made this post! Very observant of you however.
  • nunyanunya Member
    @sirolk99 I did think they might have a reason. I just couldn't think of any. :(. But, I'm not the best at this by any means. :). Why would you put a focus rune on Kira (it wasn't for pvp damage as he couldn't kill my Kobal). Or not put attack in a green on an attacking hero?
    nunya
  • nunya wrote: »
    @sirolk99 I did think they might have a reason. I just couldn't think of any. :(. But, I'm not the best at this by any means. :). Why would you put a focus rune on Kira (it wasn't for pvp damage as he couldn't kill my Kobal). Or not put attack in a green on an attacking hero?

that legendary focus rune prolly has 50% pvp dmg :D
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited April 27
    That's like sitting down at the poker table and coaching the guy or girl on how to beat you...

There's lot of info on these forums about how to properly rune heroes. If the player wants to learn how to play better, a simple google search on "rune guide of Kira" will probably pop up with Zombi's / Starskream's excellent rune guide series.

What's next, a guide on which teammates work best, or maybe the game can play itself for them so they auto win?

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited April 27
    Possibilities...
    1.) They didn't have enough gold on hand to unequip/change runes when they battled you
    2.) They don't care to change runes every raid, or possibly ever
    3.) They don't care about PvP, and are just doing the 3 raids for crowns
    4.) They don't know what they are doing

FYI, contrary to popular belief, not everyone playing this game gives a crap about PvP, just saying...
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • Sorry, PvP is a competition, and if I find someone who didn't rune properly, i will take advantage of that and get a win (hopefully) for myself.
  • nunyanunya Member
    @shiggity80 I am not terribly good at the competitive aspect. I would like to help them. :)
    nunya
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I better go check that my Kira doesn't have a 5 star legendary focus rune.
  • I think the disparity between those without active guilds and those with, in all aspects of dungeon boss, to be a concern of fairness. Surely you avid competitors want a fair playing field...right?

For the competitive aspect of PVP I can see your point, but for the portion of PVP that's used to gain items for use in PVE, or to complete PVE quests, that's a different story.

I like a game where we all compete against the monsters or against our own potential.

I sure could use more help on runing, setting up tower and pvp teams, etc.