Augustus Epic Event

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
With Augustus' Epic now available, we're celebrating our Light Knight with a special event!

We've released a handful of events, and will release one more tomorrow (Friday), as well as several more on Saturday. The event will continue until 3pm CST on Monday. There are lots of tokens and other goodies to be had, so go forth and slay your enemies!

Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    Thanks for the aether. Too bad quicklooting the event dungeon doesn't count toward the repeatable quest. Need to restock on mandrake roots anyway, so I'll be quicklooting the event dungeon all weekend.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • Werid thing I noticed, in event dungeon, it had gold and XP pots listed under rewards with tokens and mats. Intended?
  • danacdanac Member
    Augustus, you get no respect.
    Only two replies on this entire thread.
  • zawizawi Member
    Little tip for healing quest - Undead team. Each member heals after hit so this can be done quick
  • TaronusTaronus Member
    Any tips for the debuff quest?
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @Taronus autorun Babel Mountain with Yasmin + Beasts works great for this quest.
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    @Taronus autorun Babel Mountain with Yasmin + Beasts works great for this quest.

My beasts aren't that great -- would Yasmin + Undead work as well?
  • @Joel Very solid event dungeon -- props to the Devs for a good balance of gold and craftable items and a team that can auto run it to help with the grind of the event quest repeatable (15 crypt dungeons)
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @kalamadea yes Yasmin + a bunch of melee attackers would work.
  • @kpung07 - What about a crypt dungeon that gives debuffs? That would allow a double dip for the repeatables.
  • best place for dark enemies?
  • SkulsSkuls Member
    I only have 1 new quest today "2: Daybreak". Is this right? It feels like there should be 3 and if completed you would get a completion reward.
  • Skuls wrote: »
    I only have 1 new quest today "2: Daybreak". Is this right? It feels like there should be 3 and if completed you would get a completion reward.
    Yes, this is likely the case.

You get the first set of quests for Day 1, a single quest for Day 2, and the second set of quests for Day 3. (Note that "set" means it includes the 3 quests to complete and a reward for completing those three quests.)

Here's what @Joel says at the top of this thread:
    We've released a handful of events, and will release one more tomorrow (Friday), as well as several more on Saturday.
    Crimson's Links: DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum
    IGN: CrimsonKid
  • best place for dark enemies?

8-6 has like 23. Dunno if the best but good enough.
  • SpecialHeroSpecialHero Member
    edited April 29
    radbha4ol99x.png
    In 3: Sunbringer
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited April 29
    I also received an error when I clicked on the travel button on that quest. I reloaded, tried again, another error. Both different and different than the one above.

I will assume I can just go in the event dungeon through the event banner.

EDIT: First time I tried, I crashed right out to "desktop" (Ipad). Second time I'm in, at least at the start.
  • Had the new quests, got "Dungeon Boss Just got better" and then they are gone.
    ? I want my boss fangs
  • Why did the quests disappear? Anyone have any idea?
  • OK, they did for you too? Maybe they were trying to fix the error above.
  • SixFlowSixFlow Member
    My day 3 quests disappeared! What's up?
  • cd27cd27 Member
    Mine disappeared as well. Right as I was completing one of them.
  • For everyone who hasn't seen, Eej posted an announcement basically saying that the Day 3 quests were taken down due to a crash. They may or may not be put back up before the end of the event.
  • Basically, for people running the event dungeon who didn't own the epic already, the game would crash if the epic activated. They removed the quests until they could figure out what was causing the crash, as leaving it active would undoubtedly have a lot more people up in arms (as the quests were steering you into making use of the Epic).
  • Crap- I had done several dungeons trying to get the Tsume tokens. I wish they would've at least left that one... Just came back to find the quests are all gone :(
  • jmcravenjmcraven Member
    edited April 30
    Bunch of wasted energy...

I'm really starting to think this game is just a tease. You think it's a good game but since I've been playing there was the Rune fiasco, now this quest pulled. It's like amateur hour.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    For everyone who hasn't seen, Eej posted an announcement basically saying that the Day 3 quests were taken down due to a crash. They may or may not be put back up before the end of the event.

Good to know, but how hard would it be for them to send an in-game email announcement? I'd done one of the feeder quests (collect 5 yellow evos), was halfway towards another (10 epic activations for Augustus), and 1/3 of the way towards the third.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    For everyone who hasn't seen, Eej posted an announcement basically saying that the Day 3 quests were taken down due to a crash. They may or may not be put back up before the end of the event.

Good to know, but how hard would it be for them to send an in-game email announcement? I'd done one of the feeder quests (collect 5 yellow evos), was halfway towards another (10 epic activations for Augustus), and 1/3 of the way towards the third.

Yeah, weird that they didn't send in-game announcement and/or compensation for all players or players who had done work on the quests at least.
    Hopefully they resolve the issue and get the quests going tomorrow.
  • Hm, the crash I saw was when the TRAVEL button on day 3 quests wasn't assigned..after I went right to the quest from the banner, that problem resolved. THis must have been another crash...
    best place for dark enemies?

Just go to 11-7 and let the Lich keep Summoning his Undead minions. You can get all 100 dark enemies in one run (7 energy). Just use 2 heroes: Nub Nub and Yasmin. When you get to the Boss, only hit the minions. If you have a turn with no minions, just heal your heroes, then Lich will Summon Undead again.