Overlord w/ Next Epic?

In my opinion, an Overlord epic would make sense, considering we now have an Augustus epic. I'm level 70 and have Overlord 6* and fully ascended and would love to have an Overlord epic.

(P.S.- If Eej reads this, LINE me: Gavinator (ET)

Comments

• mrdahlmrdahl Member
    Yes please.
    Something like a ventablack shield, chance to do a AOE x 1.0 damage (animation from Astrid's shield) with some debilitate.
    AND passively shields allied undead from PWN undead.

Make Undead Great Again
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @gavinator9001 Lol... do you think that because you asked for Executum's Epic that you'll get it for free? If not, why would you need Eej to PM you?

@mrdahl Also that's just... a ridiculous idea, no offense. Lol. Epics don't provide passive bonuses (besides IGOROK's Epic Shatter team, but that's an upgrade of an already existing passive and he's Legendary...), it just wouldn't be fair at all.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    Constructive input that...

Well undead needs something to make them viable in PvP: a MK nerf or something like my suggested epic above

Make Undead Great Again
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    His epic should make undead heroes immune to pwn undead.
  • echonapechonap Member
    My prediction: OE won't get an epic for a while. They have not given any team four epics yet.

Undead: 3
    Beasts: 3
    Goblins: 2
    Dwarves: 2
    Elves: 2
    Shatter: 2
    Demons: 1
    Reptiles: 0
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited May 3
    echonap wrote: »
    My prediction: OE won't get an epic for a while. They have not given any team four epics yet.

Don't forget Spirit - 1 (shade).

Does Rogue count though? MK, SB, Willow, Nimriel (I know, not a true "team")
    I'm just saying it's a ridiculous idea since Epics literally don't add Passives, just stats and a chance for an Epic attack, and making PWN Undead useless would just make the Undead dominate PvP. That's not balancing, it's switching power from one side to the other. And yes. That was constructive feedback. You just can't handle it apparently.
    edited May 3
    It would only help against defenses leading with MK.

I don't think it'd be that strong. If a team doesn't have MK we don't just bring undead against them. MK is not the sole reason we don't use undead in PVP. The good undead heroes are slow and that's why they are weak.

Koros already nukes the entire team with his one attack, I don't really see anyone bringing undead over that. It'd would solely be used to counter MK in the first slot on defense and even then wouldn't do that great of a job, MK still hurts even without the passive.
    and sorry @mrdahl I didn't notice you already made the suggestion before I did
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Doesn't Igorok's epic add the passive Epic Shatter Team?
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Doesn't Igorok's epic add the passive Epic Shatter Team?

Sigh... I'll say it again. Epics don't ADD Passives. IGOROK's alters his already existing Shatter team passive to make it heal Water allies a bit, and furthermore, he's a Legendary hero. I would be able to see such a passive work if it was Zomm maybe, and if it was an addition on to one of his already existing Passives rather than a new passive altogether. I'm just saying it's ridiculous for a regular hero to get such a powerful passive from an Epic.
  • oredithoredith Member
    echonap wrote: »

i'll admit, i had to think hard and long to remember who the 2nd epic goblin was. >_<

soon™ - it's the answer to everything
    Tsume could use an Epic, maybe x2 damage to the enemy that purges a buff and places a mark on the target that lets Demon allies do increased damage to it?
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    @itirnitii No worries. I agree that PWN undead immunity would only move the undead from utterly useless to fairly useless in PvP, with the hard hitters being slow. It would, however, be an improvement and undead teams would be more useful for tower autoruns.

With three undead and five dark epics out already, it will be a long wait until we se an epic OE....

Make Undead Great Again
  • Tsume could use an Epic, maybe x2 damage to the enemy that purges a buff and places a mark on the target that lets Demon allies do increased damage to it?

Yes, I could also see a Tsume epic, considering there is only 1 demon epic and my Tsume has 2 greater 5* heroic power runes to deal some powerful damage :smile:
    I think Ella should gain the classification of a Healer, then have Blood Bond heal all Demon allies when on a team with Malice. Perhaps Ella could also get an Epic that would grant all allies, Demon or not, Vampirism for 2 turns, furthering her new Healer status.