Beginner advice.

Hi I just recently started playing this. I am Lvl 6 with 5 monsters(1 grass, 1 fire, 1 water, and 2 dark) all are four star except for one three star dark.
Anyways what should I do to start off. Are 10 Great summons are worth it? Anything else?
Thank you and have a good day.

Comments

• GerOstyGerOsty Member
    I meant they are all one star except for one three star sorry.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    You are probably fine just playing around at this point. Some of those first heros will be good for a long time, others will be junk before you even get them. Work on learning a few of the game mechanics and check back in a couple of levels
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Great summons are worth it, but try not to use all of your gold. You will need lots for leveling up heroes abilities
    Favorite Hero: High King Valkin
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    Save your gems. 10 X summonses when a new hero comes out.
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    Okay I am Lvl 8 now and my team I use is:
    Willow Swift Lvl 6
    Life Reaper Brom Lvl 4
    Yasmin Bloom Lvl 3
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    I got an iTunes gift card and thinking about using some of it on duegon boss. What would be the best thing for me to get for 10 dollars?
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    I am thinking about new boss bundle.
  • nunyanunya Member
    @GerOsty I am sorry. I do not remember what is in the new boss bundle. :). The intro bundles are usually pretty good deals, but one of the best deals is the $2.99 daily gems.
    nunya
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    Best buy I've ever seen is the 50 gems a day for $3.

After that, wait a while to buy anything till you've gotten more used to the game.

And NEVER do a heroic summon unless you have 2700 gems for the 10x + guaranteed unlock.

Also, try to join a public guild, you can earn crowns which will give you cool rewards for doing so.

• save your gems for runes, not summons, trust me, it's more worth it

and get and ascend these 4 heroes: willow, bovus, tsume, nubnub, all of them are 1 star, so they're easy to get, they're op all the way till lv 40

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • and since they're one star heroes, ascending them will be a breeze, only 4 common celestial evos for full ascension, you can craft them by buying monarchs from the honor shop

Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    Hey guys I have some decent guys but I do not know what to use my guys are:
    Lvl 7 Willow Swift(almost can ascend)
    Lvl 6 Life Reaper Brom
    Lvl 5 Yasmin Bloom
    Lvl 4 Shadowblade
    Lvl 3 Rogar Stonecrusher
    Lvl 2 Pignis Maxigus
    Lvl 2 Inidgo
    Lvl 1 Stone Fist

Also I am now lvl 10 with over 1 million gold and 900 gems
  • you got nice hero there..focus for 1 healer and 1 tanker (prefer yasmin and stone fist)..
    save your gems until you can do 10x heroic summon only to unlock hero (prefer to do during event because you can unlock more than 1 hero)
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    Hi guys. So I was playing PvP and they were matching me up with people with the same monster Lvl as player Lvl. My highest Lvl guy is 8 and I am a Lvl 11 is there a way I can fix this?
  • GerOsty wrote: »
    Hi guys. So I was playing PvP and they were matching me up with people with the same monster Lvl as player Lvl. My highest Lvl guy is 8 and I am a Lvl 11 is there a way I can fix this?

Level your guys to 11 seems like the easiest fix.

Try not to level without being able to level your core group of heroes as well.
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    GerOsty wrote: »

Level your guys to 11 seems like the easiest fix.

Try not to level without being able to level your core group of heroes as well.

The problem is when my characters Lvl up, I do too
  • nunyanunya Member
    Use your xp potions to level up your heroes. I would paste a picture but my toons are all leveled.
    nunya
  • @GerOsty

As Nunya said, you have to use experience potions to level up your heroes. There is an experience potion island you can run daily, as well as experience potions that drop from end of dungeon chests. You probably have a small stock pile already if you haven't been using them.
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    nunya wrote: »
    Use your xp potions to level up your heroes. I would paste a picture but my toons are all leveled.

@GerOsty

As Nunya said, you have to use experience potions to level up your heroes. There is an experience potion island you can run daily, as well as experience potions that drop from end of dungeon chests. You probably have a small stock pile already if you haven't been using them.
    Thanks! I was wondering what those where.

• GerOstyGerOsty Member
    Hi guys! I have 6 guys the same Lvl as me. Can you make a 3 monster team and 4 monster team out them? Thanks!

The monsters:
    Life Reaper Brom
    Willow Swift(Upgraded once and amended once)
    Stone fist(upgraded once a ended once)
    Yasmin Bloom(upgraded once)
    Nitpick
    Chief NubNub

Btw when I saw upgrade I mean gain a star.
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    Oops I meant to say ascended once for willow and stone fist
  • Read your heroes' passive abilities under the stats tab. This will help to form a cohesive team.

The more heroes you unlock the more complicated the passive interactions become so it's best to be familiar with them early on.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Can you make a 3 monster team and 4 monster team out them?

They are heroes. Don't call them monsters because there are four heroes with a Monster tag. This statement had me so confused...
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Can you make a 3 monster team and 4 monster team out them?

They are heroes. Don't call them monsters because there are four heroes with a Monster tag. This statement had me so confused...

Ok