Rune War: Elves vs. Ogres!

24

Comments

  • The event says "Runes and Materials" but I believe there are no runes in the event shop?
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    The event says "Runes and Materials" but I believe there are no runes in the event shop?

    Rune are dropping from the event dungeon, maybe that's it? Or maybe something to come later. :smile:
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    Question, when you said "Up to 50 tokens for each Elf and Ogre hero", do you mean it's possible for us to get 50 tokens for every hero under the Ogre and Elf classification, or 50 tokens for only one of them?

    I ask because above that it says "Choose rewards", obviously if we could get 50 tokens for all the heroes, it wouldn't really be choosing, would it? My bad if you just meant that we could choose between the tokens, the other items in the shop, or a mix of both.

    I think they mean that every ogre and elf will be in the event shop and you can buy up to 50 tokens for each one. Kind of hard for me to say for sure as i already have them 6* so they are not in the shop.

    Oh! Hey, since you have them 6*, what are Grog's and Daeris' 6* stats without runes? Obviously if you have them runed don't take your runes off, you could just read them off and list em here, no screenshots needed. I'm curious!

    I have runes on everyone. Seems like their base stats should be available somewhere, maybe @Foozle has them listed somewhere.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    Question, when you said "Up to 50 tokens for each Elf and Ogre hero", do you mean it's possible for us to get 50 tokens for every hero under the Ogre and Elf classification, or 50 tokens for only one of them?

    I ask because above that it says "Choose rewards", obviously if we could get 50 tokens for all the heroes, it wouldn't really be choosing, would it? My bad if you just meant that we could choose between the tokens, the other items in the shop, or a mix of both.

    I think they mean that every ogre and elf will be in the event shop and you can buy up to 50 tokens for each one. Kind of hard for me to say for sure as i already have them 6* so they are not in the shop.

    Oh! Hey, since you have them 6*, what are Grog's and Daeris' 6* stats without runes? Obviously if you have them runed don't take your runes off, you could just read them off and list em here, no screenshots needed. I'm curious!

    I have runes on everyone. Seems like their base stats should be available somewhere, maybe @Foozle has them listed somewhere.

    Couldn't you just hold your finger over the stat and see its base value? o.o
  • Enervate wrote: »
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    Question, when you said "Up to 50 tokens for each Elf and Ogre hero", do you mean it's possible for us to get 50 tokens for every hero under the Ogre and Elf classification, or 50 tokens for only one of them?

    I ask because above that it says "Choose rewards", obviously if we could get 50 tokens for all the heroes, it wouldn't really be choosing, would it? My bad if you just meant that we could choose between the tokens, the other items in the shop, or a mix of both.

    I think they mean that every ogre and elf will be in the event shop and you can buy up to 50 tokens for each one. Kind of hard for me to say for sure as i already have them 6* so they are not in the shop.

    Oh! Hey, since you have them 6*, what are Grog's and Daeris' 6* stats without runes? Obviously if you have them runed don't take your runes off, you could just read them off and list em here, no screenshots needed. I'm curious!

    I have runes on everyone. Seems like their base stats should be available somewhere, maybe @Foozle has them listed somewhere.

    Couldn't you just hold your finger over the stat and see its base value? o.o

    That's too much work. :P
  • Enervate wrote: »
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    Question, when you said "Up to 50 tokens for each Elf and Ogre hero", do you mean it's possible for us to get 50 tokens for every hero under the Ogre and Elf classification, or 50 tokens for only one of them?

    I ask because above that it says "Choose rewards", obviously if we could get 50 tokens for all the heroes, it wouldn't really be choosing, would it? My bad if you just meant that we could choose between the tokens, the other items in the shop, or a mix of both.

    I think they mean that every ogre and elf will be in the event shop and you can buy up to 50 tokens for each one. Kind of hard for me to say for sure as i already have them 6* so they are not in the shop.

    Oh! Hey, since you have them 6*, what are Grog's and Daeris' 6* stats without runes? Obviously if you have them runed don't take your runes off, you could just read them off and list em here, no screenshots needed. I'm curious!

    I have runes on everyone. Seems like their base stats should be available somewhere, maybe @Foozle has them listed somewhere.

    Couldn't you just hold your finger over the stat and see its base value? o.o

    This is the new Einstein guys!
  • edited May 2
    Guys please stop saying that a new op elf will be released soon,I haven't enough free summons at the moment
    Post edited by Alecat97 on
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    oredith wrote: »
    i would laugh out loud if the new elf hero is the MK counter, with vengeance on crit passive like a bunch of the bosses / mobs, with add stat that vengeance can not be dodged.. :P

    Whatever the new hero is, you can bet it'll be fast. That's the only trait DB knows how to pump out nowadays :P

    Still waiting for the first super-fast hero.
  • edited May 2
    danac wrote: »
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    Guys please stop saying that a new op elf will be realesed soon,I haven't enough free summons at the moment

    A new OP elf will be released as soon as Alecat has enough gems. it's on you now.

    Grrr - I was gunna say that...
  • what has the poor ogres done to deserve the hate? First beasts and now elves. I thought the reptiles were the sworn enemies of the elves..


    Make Undead Great Again

    Make Undead Great Again
  • Love this new event! I am getting kickass runes. Going to farm the hell outta it and upgrade my heroes runes. :)
    Officer - Level 67 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • danac wrote: »
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    Guys please stop saying that a new op elf will be realesed soon,I haven't enough free summons at the moment

    A new OP elf will be released as soon as Alecat has enough gems. it's on you now.

    So that new OP elf is coming very soon because I already have enough gems but don't want use them to summon.
  • Nice event so far.

    Only strange thing is that i have a quest to salvage greater runes as repeatable when there are no greater runes for level 51....
  • Time for a theory...

    Since the first event dungeon is called "Something's Missing..." and there's a major lack of actual ogres in the event dungeon...perhaps this is hinting at a new ogre hero, who is rallying the ogres for a huge attack?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Time for a theory...

    Since the first event dungeon is called "Something's Missing..." and there's a major lack of actual ogres in the event dungeon...perhaps this is hinting at a new ogre hero, who is rallying the ogres for a huge attack?

    Maybe that AND a new Legendary Elf.
  • Are we getting more quests today?
    6446728
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    Are we getting more quests today?

    Depends on if you read Joel's OP.
  • We only got one for getting Willow tokens... ok I guess
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    We only got one for getting Willow tokens... ok I guess

    Do you have all the other heroes in the shop 6*? That way they won't show up... unless you mean the event dungeon, which has Hagrim tokens. But I can see how you could see Willow by mistake. There will likely be more event dungeons that will appear as the event progresses. I wouldn't judge so quickly.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    We only got one for getting Willow tokens... ok I guess

    Do you have all the other heroes in the shop 6*? That way they won't show up... unless you mean the event dungeon, which has Hagrim tokens. But I can see how you could see Willow by mistake. There will likely be more event dungeons that will appear as the event progresses. I wouldn't judge so quickly.

    I'm saying for the quest today.
    They did say a minimum of 1, but I did expect more than 2000 tickets and some Aether.
    The shop I am pleased with (TOTEMS :] )
  • Is it just me or is someone els also having problems with the salvage rune quest? O keep salvaging runes that i upgrade but the count on the quest remains at 0....help please
  • The same happens with the willow quest...its stays at 2
  • You are salvaging Greater runes, right? Don't need to upgrade them at all.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • You can salvage superior runes too, which is why I've been running the 20 stamina dungeon. That way I don't actually have to craft anything.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • New dungeon is pretty nice for mats. My ice crystals and mushrooms were critically low and a few runs of the dungeon have me doing a lot better (out of single digits).

    Thanks @Eej @Joel and the Devs!
  • For the first time the salvage rune quest came along when I was almost full to rune capacity. Normally I would have just dumped 100 or so useless runes, this time I had just 5 empty slots, and was immediately able to dump enough to get my 50 Grog tokens. Today I added the 50 Kozar tokens.

    I'm just autorunning Boss Island totem dungeons more or less all day, and salvaging the inevitably useless great runes which drop 50% of the time.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    You can salvage superior runes too, which is why I've been running the 20 stamina dungeon. That way I don't actually have to craft anything.

    I believe it is more efficient for the quest to run or quick loot the event dungeon because that gives you a greater rune or superior rune every time, and it is only 5 stamina.
    If it is 50/50 (which I think it might be), then for 20 stamina it is 2 superior runes and two greater runes for that dungeon.

    On the other hand, the boss island dungeon is 20 stamina for maybe 1 superior rune. Also it is slower.

    So make your choice!

    No need for the attitude, m8 :smile:

    I didn't even notice that it dropped Greater to Superior runes. My mistake.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    You can salvage superior runes too, which is why I've been running the 20 stamina dungeon. That way I don't actually have to craft anything.

    I believe it is more efficient for the quest to run or quick loot the event dungeon because that gives you a greater rune or superior rune every time, and it is only 5 stamina.
    If it is 50/50 (which I think it might be), then for 20 stamina it is 2 superior runes and two greater runes for that dungeon.

    On the other hand, the boss island dungeon is 20 stamina for maybe 1 superior rune. Also it is slower.

    So make your choice!

    No need for the attitude, m8 :smile:

    I didn't even notice that it dropped Greater to Superior runes. My mistake.

    Well, now we have a new question: E dungeon or M dungeon?
    Which is more efficient? Both would go towards getting my epics, and I think the rune mats from the 5-stam dungeon is still better than the crystals and stuff from the 7-stam dungeon. Anyone else have input?
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com