Rune War: Elves vs. Ogres!

124»

Comments

• heeler wrote: »
    Reading the comments, it makes me sad to see people saying that a group of female heroes "needs" a male hero, and especially a male leader, to make them complete. I never see anyone saying that more females are needed, despite the fact that they are still in the minority, or that an all-male band of synergistic heroes is incomplete. I hope that this group of elves stays all female and that a new Legendary leader is also female. Would be great to see more synergies here as well.

I think when people said we 'need' a male, light, legendary elf leader, what they meant is that it would be nice to have:
    - A male elf
    - An Elf leader
    - A legendary elf
    - A Light element elf
    And for convenience, it would be nice if one hero could cover all that.

I wish all female elves didn't use bows and make suggestive noises when I passed them in my hero roster. But apparently that's how things are.

I for one would like all the aforementioned traits for a new elf hero, but I don't think they all have to be in one hero. I think the elf leader should be female, but not use a bow. It actually wouldn't even make sense to have a male Elf leader with Daeris on the team, since her entire clan hunts men.

Wait for Abigail to come out of the closet as the Elf Leader!
  • I just had a bright moment I want to share, how about a slow yellow Male fairy/pixie with a crossbow? Diversity would be secure with that! I could also just shut my pie hole...

wodsahshu7md.png

I for one think that's a great idea.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • edited May 7
    I just had a bright moment I want to share, how about a slow yellow Male fairy/pixie with a crossbow? Diversity would be secure with that! I could also just shut my pie hole...

wodsahshu7md.png

I for one think that's a great idea.

AWWWW MAN... now that you posted that, they just had to scrap it! Poor @Eej and the team, they were just about to release it tomorrow. Since you posted the picture first, they can't use it anymore. #Makeitso
  • @JackHallow666 That is sheer brilliance to make a brainfart like mine into art. So... now we wait?

@kalamadea thanks for the Intel, it seems like a pretty random threshold, buuuuut the great minds at the game must now what they are doing... right?
    Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.”
  • edited May 7
    Hey guys im having a really really hard time with the event dungeon from yesterday, i just hit lvl 40, is it even possible for me to beat it? Can i even get a epic rune at mi lvl? Lol i kinda feel that these last two events arent made for everyone to complete :(
  • So really the only tokens i was interested in were kozar and dearis wich now are sold out...what packs are really worth the effort of completing the quest? Cuz theyr getting kinda hard, or should i just stop wastig resources on the event?
  • I have equiiped a heroic rune, a superior rune, on an elf, not on an elf - still can't get credit for "Alls well that ends well" quest. Anyone else having this problem? Find a solution?
  • thezlady wrote: »
    I have equiiped a heroic rune, a superior rune, on an elf, not on an elf - still can't get credit for "Alls well that ends well" quest. Anyone else having this problem? Find a solution?

Do you mean you have them equipped currently or you equipped them during this event? You have to equip one while the quest is there, heroic runes already on your heroes won't count.

What I did was find the cheapest Heroic Rune to unequip and then re-equipped it, and it gave me credit for the quest.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    I have a question for the blue guys... Why does the event dungeon give out Greater Runes for a lvl 66 like me and superior for the lvl 70's in my guild? I have to compete with lvl70's in pvp so why the barrier in the last 4 levels? Thanks in advance for your time!

Level 69.

I was 68 when the event started and it only dropped Greaters. I hit lvl 69 and now I see Superiors in the list. But I don't disagree (I actually asked the same question when it started).

I can clear legendary dungeons and get Superiors, why aren't lvl 65+ able to get Superior drops. Don't know the answer, but I can tell you the level cutoff - 69.

That is odd. I am level 56 and my event dungeons drop lesser mats and improved runes. Now I'm wondering why for your situation too.
  • That's strange. Mine is dropping superior champion runes of all colors. :naughty:
    zntCIcd.gif
  • Seems like the quality of the dropped items depends on your individual level.
    Officer - Level 67 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • echonap wrote: »
    That's strange. Mine is dropping superior champion runes of all colors. :naughty:

Beige? Burnt Sienna? Mauve?
  • yes, yes, and yes
    zntCIcd.gif
124»