Revise Insight/Thought runes

Dear all,
I think the runes which need guild rings to be crafted named Insight and Thought runes have to be revised.
The XP bonus is useless, due to the fact that there are many possibilities to collect XP potions and skill heroes quickly.

Give them a new flavour!

Cheers,
Baxxi
1304054?gid=

Comments

• Agree that the XP bonus is worthless, especially since they were being given out as part of Guild Games to top ranked people who likely are already at 70 and don't need anymore XP, but fewer threads please.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • So glad, personally, that Baxxi is posting. He is one of our guild's top players. One of the best in the game. More threads, Baxxi!
  • I'm fine with posting and love the ideas, but don't know why similar thoughts can't be tied together in a single thread rather than having multiple parallel and similar discussions.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Fat cat, they will be ignored anyway
  • There was another good suggestion re: thought and insight runes posted recently. I can't remember where.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    There was another good suggestion re: thought and insight runes posted recently. I can't remember where.

Yeah, think @JaxBoomstick mentioned to change the XP bonus to PVE dmg instead. I think that would be perfect.