How to Make players happy.

12346

Comments

  • wzangwzang Member
    BIGBEN wrote: »
    Ouais, fais un commentaire au hasard quand tu comprends rien ça fait bonne figure.

    Translation

    Yeah, make a random comment when you understand nothing that looks good.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    @BIGBEN I play this game since October/November 2015(I didn't play for just 4 months last year) so maybe you just need more time.
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    @BIGBEN I play this game since October/November 2015(I didn't play for just 4 months last year) so maybe you just need more time.

    I just want some fair and good changes for the game.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    BIGBEN wrote: »
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    @BIGBEN I play this game since October/November 2015(I didn't play for just 4 months last year) so maybe you just need more time.

    I just want some fair and good changes for the game.

    Me too.
    I really like how now is Pvp,but Pve and guilds are far to be at same point.
    And I agree with you that gems were better then free summons as guild reward.
    But I hope next updates will revamp those aspects and so that we'll have new ways to earn gems or others runes(I'm still waiting for champ rune in honor shop anyway)
  • wzangwzang Member
    Pretty sure the summons came back because of perceived value. 5 summons = 1500 gems versus 1200 gems
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • PardonPardon Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Stop babbling and get back to the purpose of my soapbox. I just lost to MK on defense. He killed Kobal first, was diseased, and then wiped out my entire team using 5 crits. It is probably just that sticky RNG and can't be blamed on MK.

    tk0sb4nqmc6e.png
    the problem is that the team was wrong. The main problem with Masuta is that lots of people don't know how to counter him.
    That said something is wrong with him as the % of tenacity dodge and epic attacks when he is in defence are not the ones that should be...this is the only thing that should be fixed. A part from this try to use other teams when you see him ;-)

  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    wzang wrote: »
    Pretty sure the summons came back because of perceived value. 5 summons = 1500 gems versus 1200 gems

    I agree,but you can't craft using summons and runes are more important then stars,then many players need more gems.
    However I understand how new players have to summon 72 heroes,so they surely prefer free summons.
    To solve that I think we just need a new way(Pve or guild related) to earn gems keeping free summons as guild reward.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Stop babbling and get back to the purpose of my soapbox. I just lost to MK on defense. He killed Kobal first, was diseased, and then wiped out my entire team using 5 crits. It is probably just that sticky RNG and can't be blamed on MK.

    tk0sb4nqmc6e.png

    I usually go Valkin, Furnace, Bauble with a 7k+ Lead MK. I have way more success that way. The Kobal trick just isn't reliable.
    j81ezc.gif
  • I usually go Valkin, Furnace, Bauble with a 7k+ Lead MK. I have way more success that way. The Kobal trick just isn't reliable.

    If you brought this to any decently runed Viperia Lily Krexx MK defense you would 100% lose, unless your Valkin has way more attack power than most peoples. My Viperia rarely get's below 2/3rd HP from even the strongest MKs, and Valkin typically just tickles her. She would then kill Valkin, Baulbe, MK and get Furnace to 2/5ths life.

    There is nothing wrong with what BVS brought. If disease was working correctly it would be a great counter. There are higher win rates offenses, but it is definitely not a "wrong" team.
  • i got beat 3 times in a row yesterday with different teams :)
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited May 12
    NoppakornC wrote: »
    i got beat 3 times in a row yesterday with different teams :)

    I don't get your point? That your team can lose? BVS's team can beat your team 9 times out of 10. The only reason it loses is because MK is bugged and has a 15% chance to crit through disease.

    Are you implying the teams that beat your team would never lose to your team? I would propose that is an impossibility.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I may just be naive, but I think the only thing "killing the game" is everyone taking PvP so seriously, like it's a matter of life or death or something. If it isn't fun, just don't do it... And if PvE isn't fun... maybe it's time to leave the game? Cut your losses? I mean, no matter how much money we all spend, Dungeon Boss, like any game, likely isn't going to last forever, so if you feel like quitting after just a year or two, maybe that's what you outta do, instead of continuing day after day, constantly complaining about MK, and beating yourself up by forcing yourselves to play the currently flawed PvP system.

    I've just given up on ever trying to be good at PvP, and I'm happier for it! I don't mean to sound rude, but if you think making a thread called, "How to Kill a Game" will solve your problems... You might wanna re-think your method of approach.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • I may just be naive

    You keep doing you man. Your hero content is awesome! :D
  • wzangwzang Member
    With every patch and update there are always the "the game is going to die" players

    9gJSaHl.gif
  • wzangwzang Member
    If you have 15% chance to complain about MK despite being diseased are you bugged too? >:)
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @wzang - are you happy now? Or should I have said "How to make honest players happy".
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    @wzang - are you happy now? Or should I have said "How to make honest players happy".

    Every honest players could say that MK is more than balanced and can be easily raped by any other char.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited May 12
    MK is more than balanced and can be easily beat by any other char.
    Post edited by bvs72 on
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    edited May 12
    MK is more then balanced and can be easily turnips by any other char
    Post edited by Alecat97 on
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Come on @MattCauthron. I know you are one of the most honest players. Say it!
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    I forgot the dot,not so honest after all
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It was an honest mistake.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    edited May 12
    Bvs I'm deleting any proof,don't want to cause you another ban lol
    Post edited by Alecat97 on
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    If i ask for an epic change for MK such as +30% DMG it seems legit or not enought greedy?
  • That Volcanosaur is pretty good with cannot be targeted adapt
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    MK doesn't like Dwarves, so I've heard. Too bad the Dwarves don't have their cool unique passive anymore.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • nunyanunya Member
    Guys. Please don't use that word. It's not a nice word. :(
    nunya
  • nunya wrote: »
    Guys. Please don't use that word. It's not a nice word. :(

    Yea I'm an **** that doesn't care about anyone, and I wasn't even going to type that. I assumed (hoped?) the original use was a lost in translation thing however. I did try to continue the spirit with some solid hearthstone memery!

  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    nunya wrote: »
    Guys. Please don't use that word. It's not a nice word. :(

    Yea I'm an **** that doesn't care about anyone, and I wasn't even going to type that. I assumed (hoped?) the original use was a lost in translation thing however. I did try to continue the spirit with some solid hearthstone memery!

    Yes sure,in italian is plural for turnip.
    mtlxasor8d1v.jpg
  • @Alecat97 Then let's get this meme train back on track!

    MK is more than balanced and can be easily turnips by any other char.
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com