How to Make players happy.

Comments

• I like any discussion of how Aether should be made useful again. Personally, I believe another round of new unique aether heroes and superior rune mats should be added to the Aether shop.
    l4Ho0K1RYjomMxwbu.gif

• I like any discussion of how Aether should be made useful again. Personally, I believe another round of new unique aether heroes and superior rune mats should be added to the Aether shop.

I agree.... in 28 years when I’ve finally got enough aether to 6* the girls.*

*Give or take a century.
  • wzang wrote: »
    BIGBEN wrote: »
    Why 4 runes? You only win 2 with PVP ladder. And with the actual system you will never be able to craft any rune if you are in the top 100.
    He's called me a cheater once @MattCauthron. Some bug he claims I'm using for keeping streaks and Another time he called me a liar for saying I don't spend spend money so I can craft runes and be in top 100.

Both of which I disproved in a earlier share

Maybe I need to speak French

Deja, je vois pas où t'as vu que je t'ai traité de tricheur. Après si tu pars du principe que tout le monde utilise le aether shop en ticket ( spécialement quand on a commencé y'a 6mois), et que tout le monde à le temps de faire toutes les quêtes journalières ben t'es sérieusement débile. Donc on a bien compris que toi tu ne met pas d'argent dans le jeu et que tu gagnes largement assez de gemmes pour crafter autant que tu le désires tout en défonçant les classements pvp avec facilité. Après si tu penses que la majorité des joueurs à autant de talent que toi c'est pas apprendre le français dont tu as besoin mais de commencer à voir le monde autrement qu'à travers ta personne.

• edited May 11
    English please i can't understand french :/
    and please don't get upset because you don't have a good enough plan for pvp and crafting.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Ouais, fais un commentaire au hasard quand tu comprends rien ça fait bonne figure.
  • FrenchAlready, I do not see where you saw I called you a cheater. After that you start from the premise that everyone uses the aether shop in ticket (especially when you started y'a 6 months ago), and that everyone at the time to do all the daily quests ben t'es seriously stupid. So we understand that you do not put money in the game and that you earn enough gems to craft as much as you want while breaking the pvp rankings with ease. Afterwards if you think that the majority of the players to as much talent as you is not to learn the

much talent as you is not to learn the French that you need but to start to see the world otherwise than through your person.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited May 11

x00bsl9jsqjw.png
    gbpq6uqybz40.png
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • BIGBEN wrote: »
    Ouais, fais un commentaire au hasard quand tu comprends rien ça fait bonne figure.

Translation

Yeah, make a random comment when you understand nothing that looks good.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • @BIGBEN I play this game since October/November 2015(I didn't play for just 4 months last year) so maybe you just need more time.
  • Alecat97 wrote: »
    @BIGBEN I play this game since October/November 2015(I didn't play for just 4 months last year) so maybe you just need more time.

I just want some fair and good changes for the game.
  • BIGBEN wrote: »
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    @BIGBEN I play this game since October/November 2015(I didn't play for just 4 months last year) so maybe you just need more time.

I just want some fair and good changes for the game.

Me too.
    I really like how now is Pvp,but Pve and guilds are far to be at same point.
    And I agree with you that gems were better then free summons as guild reward.
    But I hope next updates will revamp those aspects and so that we'll have new ways to earn gems or others runes(I'm still waiting for champ rune in honor shop anyway)
  • Pretty sure the summons came back because of perceived value. 5 summons = 1500 gems versus 1200 gems
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Stop babbling and get back to the purpose of my soapbox. I just lost to MK on defense. He killed Kobal first, was diseased, and then wiped out my entire team using 5 crits. It is probably just that sticky RNG and can't be blamed on MK.

tk0sb4nqmc6e.png
    the problem is that the team was wrong. The main problem with Masuta is that lots of people don't know how to counter him.
    That said something is wrong with him as the % of tenacity dodge and epic attacks when he is in defence are not the ones that should be...this is the only thing that should be fixed. A part from this try to use other teams when you see him ;-)

• wzang wrote: »
    Pretty sure the summons came back because of perceived value. 5 summons = 1500 gems versus 1200 gems

I agree,but you can't craft using summons and runes are more important then stars,then many players need more gems.
    However I understand how new players have to summon 72 heroes,so they surely prefer free summons.
    To solve that I think we just need a new way(Pve or guild related) to earn gems keeping free summons as guild reward.
    Stop babbling and get back to the purpose of my soapbox. I just lost to MK on defense. He killed Kobal first, was diseased, and then wiped out my entire team using 5 crits. It is probably just that sticky RNG and can't be blamed on MK.

tk0sb4nqmc6e.png

I usually go Valkin, Furnace, Bauble with a 7k+ Lead MK. I have way more success that way. The Kobal trick just isn't reliable.
    j81ezc.gif
  • I usually go Valkin, Furnace, Bauble with a 7k+ Lead MK. I have way more success that way. The Kobal trick just isn't reliable.

If you brought this to any decently runed Viperia Lily Krexx MK defense you would 100% lose, unless your Valkin has way more attack power than most peoples. My Viperia rarely get's below 2/3rd HP from even the strongest MKs, and Valkin typically just tickles her. She would then kill Valkin, Baulbe, MK and get Furnace to 2/5ths life.

There is nothing wrong with what BVS brought. If disease was working correctly it would be a great counter. There are higher win rates offenses, but it is definitely not a "wrong" team.
  • i got beat 3 times in a row yesterday with different teams :)
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited May 12
    NoppakornC wrote: »
    i got beat 3 times in a row yesterday with different teams :)

I don't get your point? That your team can lose? BVS's team can beat your team 9 times out of 10. The only reason it loses is because MK is bugged and has a 15% chance to crit through disease.

Are you implying the teams that beat your team would never lose to your team? I would propose that is an impossibility.
  • I may just be naive, but I think the only thing "killing the game" is everyone taking PvP so seriously, like it's a matter of life or death or something. If it isn't fun, just don't do it... And if PvE isn't fun... maybe it's time to leave the game? Cut your losses? I mean, no matter how much money we all spend, Dungeon Boss, like any game, likely isn't going to last forever, so if you feel like quitting after just a year or two, maybe that's what you outta do, instead of continuing day after day, constantly complaining about MK, and beating yourself up by forcing yourselves to play the currently flawed PvP system.

I've just given up on ever trying to be good at PvP, and I'm happier for it! I don't mean to sound rude, but if you think making a thread called, "How to Kill a Game" will solve your problems... You might wanna re-think your method of approach.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • I may just be naive

You keep doing you man. Your hero content is awesome! :D
  • With every patch and update there are always the "the game is going to die" players

9gJSaHl.gif
  • If you have 15% chance to complain about MK despite being diseased are you bugged too? >:)
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • @wzang - are you happy now? Or should I have said "How to make honest players happy".
    @wzang - are you happy now? Or should I have said "How to make honest players happy".

Every honest players could say that MK is more than balanced and can be easily raped by any other char.
  • edited May 12
    MK is more than balanced and can be easily beat by any other char.
    Post edited by bvs72 on
  • edited May 12
    MK is more then balanced and can be easily turnips by any other char
    Post edited by Alecat97 on
  • Come on @MattCauthron. I know you are one of the most honest players. Say it!
  • I forgot the dot,not so honest after all
  • It was an honest mistake.