Ranged Light Hero Needed

Maybe it's one I don't have yet, but I can't think of any ranged light hero on the current DB roster. Devs can we get one ASAP?!?!?
@Eej @Joel

Please correct me if I'm wrong guys/gals...
Officer - Level 67 - "The Bastion"
http://bastion-db.boards.net/

Comments

• Oh wait, Zen is one isn't he (don't have him yet). K nevermind. :/
    Officer - Level 67 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • A Light archer of mage would be especially welcomed right now. Very few heroes can Shock outside of Dhaegon, and having a new hero based around Shock would be awesome!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • MK is pretty much ranged. For the amount of time you'll need him for anyway. That is to say, one turn.

:)
  • I use Zen as offensive so he counts. High enough atk/crit and it works.
  • A Light archer of mage would be especially welcomed right now. Very few heroes can Shock outside of Dhaegon, and having a new hero based around Shock would be awesome!

Dhaegon, Alexandros, Bauble, Sifu, Ekko. OK not much synergy and no epics yet, but it does give you some options for a shock team, if you want one.

There was a time that Dhaegon was one of my favorite friends to call because that shock could be devestating, but nobody's using him anymore.

• Barleyman wrote: »
    A Light archer of mage would be especially welcomed right now. Very few heroes can Shock outside of Dhaegon, and having a new hero based around Shock would be awesome!

Dhaegon, Alexandros, Bauble, Sifu, Ekko. OK not much synergy and no epics yet, but it does give you some options for a shock team, if you want one.

There was a time that Dhaegon was one of my favorite friends to call because that shock could be devestating, but nobody's using him anymore.

Dhaegon just sucks, Alex and Sifu rely on Crits, Bauble is just a chance for Shock from his bomb, no guarantee, and Ekko's storm just hits random targets. There's a good chance you won't even Shock who you want.

In short, I think we need a hero who's thing is Shock. Like a lightning themed caster or archer. They have more than one ability that can Shock and give synergy to other heroes, possibly Light heroes, if they attack Shocked enemies.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Or possibly a rework of one or more of the heroes you mentioned, since they all really could use it. Especially now that Shock damage essentially got nerfed.