Should Runes Be Put In Future Event Shops?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Just an idea, maybe a future event that has tickets that we can use in an event shop could sell Runes, with a limit on how many you could buy. They could range from Greater to Superior and have different star ratings, with more powerful runes costing more tickets. They could even sell Champion runes for a higher price, like 15,000 tickets, whereas a normal Power rune would be only 5,000.

What do you guys think?
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• nunyanunya Member
    I think a champion rune for 15k tickets would be really cheap. :).
    nunya
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It would make the events more exciting for upper level players. However, a legendary superior champion rune should be at least 150,000 tickets such that is your only event reward and you would need to grind the repeatable events. It would also be nice to see runes in the Aether shop.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Okay, so definitely more than 15k tickets, maybe 50k? But just to make things fair there would have to be a LOT of opportunities to get tickets, but it would also be a lot of work.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    At 50K, I could easily get two from this event already without hardly trying but only spending about 15 minutes a day on the event.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    bvs72 wrote: »
    At 50K, I could easily get two from this event already without hardly trying but only spending about 15 minutes a day on the event.

Right. But that's you. For other players, that's a huge grind.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Of course I got a lot of tickets from The PvP quest.