Rune drop question

So, the current event has a rune drop in the Easy and Hard dungeons. At lvl 48, that means Improved runes for me. My question - does the hard dungeon offer theoretically better runes, since it's "harder"? Or are the potential rune drops the same in either one? I only ask because I have 3* both & plan on doing some quick looting to get a stash of runes for some of my lesser used heroes.

Comments

• li30li30 Member
    same lvl 48, the h dungeon drops only improved runes like E dungeon.
  • danacdanac Member
    They don’t usually break, but I wouldn’t risk it. Especially not on concrete.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    I'm 70, so I am getting greaters and superiors on both the (E) and the (H) dungeons.

However, I am noticing significantly better runes in the (H) dungeons. In the (E) dungeon, I see lots of common 1* and very rarely a heroic level rune.

In the (H) dungeon, I feel I am seeing at least a 3* rare rune.

However, for me, it's just for salvaging anyways, so I stick with the (E) dungeon since it's only 5 stam.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    I'm 70, so I am getting greaters and superiors on both the (E) and the (H) dungeons.

However, I am noticing significantly better runes in the (H) dungeons. In the (E) dungeon, I see lots of common 1* and very rarely a heroic level rune.

In the (H) dungeon, I feel I am seeing at least a 3* rare rune.

However, for me, it's just for salvaging anyways, so I stick with the (E) dungeon since it's only 5 stam.

I agree -- even if the (H) dungeon is dropping 3* rare... that's still just salvage mats. So my only question would be - do 3* rare runes salvage into MORE mats than a 1 star common?

Or does it make no difference?