Hopper and Max Health Increases

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited May 7 in General Discussion
Can someone explain how her Max Health on bite attacks works? I mean, I get how it works, but how much does it boost her Max Health by? Is it a fixed amount? Is there a limit to how high it can go?
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Indigo
Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!

Comments

• SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited May 10
    According to a special offer it's +10% for each stomped corpse. Limit is probably +100%. That's just a guess because of Dagrund's and Lily's caps.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Schnuppe wrote: »
    According to a special offer it's +10% for each stomped corpse. Limit is probably +100%. That's just a guess because of Dagrund's and Lily's caps.

Hopper doesn't gain max health for stomping corpses though, it's from bite attacks. She heals 10% from corpses. I guess I could just watch how much Health she gains with each enemy stomped to determine the increase...

I was wondering though, is it based on the damage she deals with the bite attack, or is it a fixed amount each time? I wish it would show how much of an increase it is next to the little symbol that appears each time.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    Oh, sorry. Indeed I've confused it with Hoppy Ending that heals 10% of Max health.