Rune creation

This random gambling rune creation matrix is going to make me quit this game. That plus VIP 7-10 being worthless and broken pvp. I'm over it. Fix the issues or lose a paying customer.

Comments

• kpung07kpung07 Member
    I hate the gamble on these too and you know you're going to get a junk rune when it goes 5 star early but it's still a rare.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    I keep telling myself I'm going to stop making runes until they make it more worthwhile and less of a crap shoot. But what did I do last night? Try to make 2 greater planning runes to help beef up my valkin, only to have them both hit 5* heroic. -_- A waste of like 2k gems and mats.
  • nunyanunya Member
    @shiggity80 I have the worst luck with planning runes. It always makes me upset after I try to make them. :(
    nunya
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    I keep telling myself I'm going to stop making runes until they make it more worthwhile and less of a crap shoot. But what did I do last night? Try to make 2 greater planning runes to help beef up my valkin, only to have them both hit 5* heroic. -_- A waste of like 2k gems and mats.

They did make it more worthwhile. Not saying it isn't still a PITA when you get runes with minimum stats after spending 1k+ gems.

But it is far better than it used to be.
  • Lork_BaxxLork_Baxx Member
    My last 5 superior runes did not get legendary after all possible tuning.

- really frustrating

I stopped crafting any of these runes, I am not willing to afford it, to get them legendary.
    For the last tuning quests I switched to lesser runes (5 gems/tune) and they did not got legendary either.

At the point where heroic runes get useless to improve your heroes, the system needs more than anyone has.
    1304054?gid=
  • Lork_Baxx wrote: »
    My last 5 superior runes did not get legendary after all possible tuning.

- really frustrating

I stopped crafting any of these runes, I am not willing to afford it, to get them legendary.
    For the last tuning quests I switched to lesser runes (5 gems/tune) and they did not got legendary either.

At the point where heroic runes get useless to improve your heroes, the system needs more than anyone has.

I stopped crafting superior months ago after I made like 8 and used 1 of them. Until they change rune tuning to where it's no longer a miserable experience, I will continue to watch my gem stash grow.
  • Just spent more gems on runes i wont use. I'm done spending money on this game until this is fixed. I've probably wasted over 5k in gems trying to make decent runes. No more. Devs fix this or I'm moving on.
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    Things are much better now than they were when resist runes were a thing.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Two tips.

One, if a Rune hits 5* before becoming heroic, just stop. You'll actually be saving gems.

Two, if you run out of gems before you get the rune to where you want, force-close the game and come back. Then press craft when you've got the gems to continue rolling, it will save the rune in the rolling process from where you left it at.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Yeah, I'm having significantly better luck making decent runes with Resist and Skill out of the picture. Much more useful.
  • Pipe901Pipe901 Member
    Can we not complain constantly? Please?
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Two tips.

One, if a Rune hits 5* before becoming heroic, just stop. You'll actually be saving gems.

Two, if you run out of gems before you get the rune to where you want, force-close the game and come back. Then press craft when you've got the gems to continue rolling, it will save the rune in the rolling process from where you left it at.

Thanks for the tips Jack, that first one especially. It does get tiresome throwing an extra 300-400 gems at a rune crafting for no benefit. I've got plenty of scope for rune improvement, but it's just so demotivating the last half dozen or so I've tried have just been a pointless waster of gems.