Hopper Bites Back! (Known Issue: Quest Numbering)

ya4dmm3yajqi.png

Beasts are overpopulating the realm, upsetting the balance of nature. As a natural enemy of Beasts, the Monsters are emerging to destroy them and protect their territory.

Let's start this off quickly: During this event, all Monsters get the Quick Starter passive, which gives them extra energy at the beginning of battle!

As for quests, there will be a new set of quests each day, as well as a few repeatable quests. If you miss something on one of the days, don't worry, the quests will all remain available until the end of the event! You'll probably want to complete all the quests though, because if you do, you'll earn a total of 100 Hopper tokens, enough to unlock the adorable killing machine. :smiley:

Some quest payouts will vary by player level, but any quests that pay out tokens are the same regardless of level.

Edit: I forgot to mention that for the first day of the event, PVP Honor rewards are doubled, surprise! This bonus will end tomorrow at 3pm CST.

Note:
It seems that a quest went out with an incorrect number on Day 3. The "Buddy System Quest" counts for Day 3.
Post edited by Joel on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah bonus energy on koros. That doesn't sound totally busted
  • I know this will be asked by many.

For day 1 quests, Crimson Woods (5-1) has the most beasts I believe to get you to that 100.
  • Double honor scrolls? Does that actually work with new system?
  • NateDoge wrote: »
    Double honor scrolls? Does that actually work with new system?

Where do you see double honor?
  • @Joel my brother has shade and koros tokens in his pwnageshop, I don't, though I' have yesterday's tower still to do. Wil the shop repopulate with the new tower ?
  • Fingers Crossed for a new Monster Hero (Unlikely but you never know!)
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    NateDoge wrote: »

miak20b6fp36.png
  • Was hopper always a monster?
    zntCIcd.gif
  • echonap wrote: »
    Was hopper always a monster?

Yup.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • edited May 8
    as broken as koros having siphoning rampage on turn one is, at least it is a incidental nerf to kira dodging RNG
  • edited May 8
    kalamadea wrote: »

Wow, I didn't scroll down that far on my events tab to see that under the Boss Island info. Thanks for catching that!

Edit: Just won a pvp match and can confirm, got 260 honor for winning (usually get 130 for H choice)
  • NateDoge wrote: »

Obviously they meant double honor (though they could have spent 5 minutes to update the event banner and remove the word scrolls).

But just got 280 honor for winning a fight. Too bad the tokens in the shop were not really anything I needed this time around.
  • The event seems to be nice as the other recent ones.
    1304054?gid=
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    I know this will be asked by many.

For day 1 quests, Crimson Woods (5-1) has the most beasts I believe to get you to that 100.

1-4 Boss mode has more.
  • Brazy wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »

1-4 Boss mode has more.

Lower levels might not be able to auto-run it though.
    Brazy wrote: »

1-4 Boss mode has more.

Lower levels might not be able to auto-run it though.

true dat
  • Joel wrote: »
    As for quests, there will be a new set of quests each day, as well as a few repeatable quests. If you miss something on one of the days, don't worry, the quests will all remain available until the end of the event! You'll probably want to complete all the quests though, because if you do, you'll earn a total of 100 Hopper tokens, enough to unlock the adorable killing machine. :smiley:
    Hey @Joel I'm bit confused, this is a 3 day event, a in-game mail stats we will get 25 rabbit tokens each day, 75 in total, we have to do those repeatable quests to acquire the other 25 tokens ?
  • I don't have double scrolls.
  • @Joel thanks for the double honor but it would be nice if you add something worth buying in the shop like koros hopper shade bauble or lilly tokens
  • li30 wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    Hey @Joel I'm bit confused, this is a 3 day event, a in-game mail stats we will get 25 rabbit tokens each day, 75 in total, we have to do those repeatable quests to acquire the other 25 tokens ?

Sounds like it.

But I did the math and it's only 250 gems if you do 50 tunes of lesser runes (5 gems per tune).
    li30 wrote: »

Sounds like it.

But I did the math and it's only 250 gems if you do 50 tunes of lesser runes (5 gems per tune).

That is correct. We think it's still a pretty good deal. :)
  • edited May 8

Sounds like it.

I mean if you made that heroic summon button says 250 gems and then told me it would guarantee a hopper unlock...

Yea I'd probably click it.
  • Joel wrote: »

Sounds like it.

I mean if you made that heroic summon button says 250 gems and then told me it would guarantee a hopper unlock...

Yea I'd probably click it.

To be fair, you still have to put in the effort for the other quests, so it's not quite as simple as a purchase, but that's the value of effort! :smiley:
  • @joel my brother has shade Astrid koros in his pwnageshop , yet i I don't, what's the deal ?
  • 25 rare tokens for 250 gems and some mats was a very fair trade.
  • Will we be seeing 3x mats and 2x tokens on Tuesday and Wednesday as well?
  • Thursday and Friday please! Desperately low on dark and light totems.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Hell, make the the 3x on Sat/Sun please.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Was hopper always a monster?

She was once a cute little bunny. But then the Dark Thing happened, and she became a monster.
    Such a sad tale.
  • are the changes in the pwn shop "tokens for new or rare heroes" are for the event only or it will be permanent