Hopper Bites Back! (Known Issue: Quest Numbering)

2»

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @joel my brother has shade Astrid koros in his pwnageshop , yet i I don't, what's the deal ?

Still not seeing them?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Joel wrote: »
    @joel my brother has shade Astrid koros in his pwnageshop , yet i I don't, what's the deal ?

Still not seeing them?

Why is this released without notice?
    Also is it just for the event, or forever?
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    NobodyPi wrote: »

Still not seeing them?

Why is this released without notice?
    Also is it just for the event, or forever?

It's a permanent addition, not event related, which is why I didn't think to include it. Some may have seen it earlier than others depending on their shop refreshes, but everyone should have the changes by now. Hagrim will also occasionally appear in the rotating token slot. :)

Well this is good news. Very cool.
  • NateDogeNateDoge Member
    You guys have been on fire the last few months.
  • I really love dat addition !
    I can finally use my crazy amount of pwnage points

Thann You DB
    Doudidarling - French Touch "family"
    Level : 70
    Trophies : 300k
    Roster : 320k
  • Joel wrote: »

Still not seeing them?

Am now, guess some people got it one time zone refresh early or somethen
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited May 9

Still not seeing them?

I didn't see it until I completed my previous days' tower.

I'm always a day behind in case of double pwnage points.

HINT HINT --- Great change to the tower @Joel -- In celebration for this awesome new addition to the tower, can we get a double pwnage points day? pleeeeease

a5ya0w257tc4.gif
    Yeah! Thank you guys! Looking forward to getting Shade and Koros levelled up quicker
  • kalamadea wrote: »

Still not seeing them?

I didn't see it until I completed my previous days' tower.

I'm always a day behind in case of double pwnage points.

HINT HINT --- Great change to the tower @Joel -- In celebration for this awesome new addition to the tower, can we get a double pwnage points day? pleeeeease

a5ya0w257tc4.gif

Yup same here, glad to see pwnage has more spending options now
  • D_RoddD_Rodd Member
    Minor bug report: Today's "Buddy System" quest is numbered "2:", when it should be "3:". Confusing for those who may not have finished Day 2 quests yet.
    D_Rodd wrote: »
    Minor bug report: Today's "Buddy System" quest is numbered "2:", when it should be "3:". Confusing for those who may not have finished Day 2 quests yet.

Yeah, was wondering about taht
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    Hi guys I was wondering two things:
    1. How do you scare monsters?
    2. How do you tune runes?
  • echonapechonap Member
    GerOsty wrote: »
    Hi guys I was wondering two things:
    1. How do you scare monsters?
    2. How do you tune runes?

1. Use Lupina's first skill. That's the easiest. Hopper can also inflict fear occasionally.
    2. You have to go to the crafting menu and create a rune. Go to the second tab in the crafting menu, click on one of the elements, click on one of the rune types, select the tier. If you have the requisite materials, it will be white. Otherwise, it will be grayed out. Click craft to create the rune, then click tune. It costs gems to tune a rune. For a lesser rune, it is 5 gems each time up to 12 tunes, or until the rune reaches maximum potential. Improved, greater, and superior cost much more.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    I do not have lupina what should I use instead. Koros?
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited May 10
    GerOsty wrote: »
    I do not have lupina what should I use instead. Koros?

Are you sure you don't have Lupina. I think I had her at least 1 star by level 15 or so. She's the hero you get from "amazing" hidden chests (Red wolf hero). You also occasionally get her tokens from the daily reward. As long as you have received 10 tokens (Happens very early on in the game), you should have her unlocked. I would double check.
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    I did check I have 2 tokens for her and I am Lvl 18
  • GerOstyGerOsty Member
    Oh I don't have the materials to craft a rune, can I tune ones I already have?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Nope. Try again next time.
  • TheBohmanTheBohman Member
    The push notification says hopper and jackpots but mine is Masuta Kira and jackpots. Is there something wrong with mine? uz7vcr1d2h1e.png
  • TheBohmanTheBohman Member
    y3pqj5bu4hcq.jpg
  • Zombie8uZombie8u Member
    TheBohman wrote: »
    The push notification says hopper and jackpots but mine is Masuta Kira and jackpots. Is there something wrong with mine? uz7vcr1d2h1e.png

Mine showed hopper and jackpots for about an hour, maybe longer?, then switched to Kira/Brom.
  • danacdanac Member
    Yes, they switched from Hopper to MK/Bromm. I’d thought it was funny they put Hopper in the Heroic when they were giving away 100+ tokens for him anyway.
  • danac wrote: »
    Yes, they switched from Hopper to MK/Bromm. I’d thought it was funny they put Hopper in the Heroic when they were giving away 100+ tokens for him anyway.

Maybe they learned from last time when one of the newer heroes was released, they had a 24 hour timer on it, and then the next day, they reset that timer and gave jackpots which pissed a lot of folks off.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    danac wrote: »

Maybe they learned from last time when one of the newer heroes was released, they had a 24 hour timer on it, and then the next day, they reset that timer and gave jackpots which pissed a lot of folks off.

Ah yes, lily
2»