BRING BACK EVENT PASSIVES (Elven Fenesse and Resilient Stance)

Do you have any idea how amazing Elves were with "Elven Fenesse" ?! They were unique and useful. WHY ARE THESE INCREADIBLY USEFUL RACE PASSIVES TEMPORARY?!

AND THE DWARFS WITH RESIDENT STANCE WAS AMAZING!!!! It was so good when I could actually put a Dwarven team in pvp and they stood a chance. Now they're useless again except Valkin.

PLEASE add racial passives to every race like how Undead and Monsters have, PLEASE!

@Eej @Joel

Comments

• I meant Resilient Stance.
  • I wouldn't be so violent in asking, but yeah. I don't see why the Elf and Dwarf passives weren't permanent, considering they're two of the weakest races so far in the game.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • I wouldn't be so violent in asking, but yeah. I don't see why the Elf and Dwarf passives weren't permanent, considering they're two of the weakest races so far in the game.

I don't mean to but I was pretty pissed seeing the second time of a racial passive being taken away and turning this race back to useless. You have no idea how happy I was to use Dagrund and every other dwarfs confidently, now they're useless again.

P.S. I think all Tanks and dwarfs should get Resilient Stance.
  • Elven Fenesse? They make windows?
  • Actually dagrund is not dat bad with shade and kobal in pvp
    And valkin is doing is job with bauble
    Doudidarling - French Touch "family"
    Level : 70
    Trophies : 300k
    Roster : 320k
  • as someone who wants to use hagrim as much as possible I support this

...though I don't actually know what these passives did
  • My memory is a bit foggy on the dwarf thing.

The Elf passive was reduced damage from crits + bonus damage to Ogres. -- I agree, it should be permanent, as all the Elf-type heroes are made of paper and just MK/Shade food. Bringing an Elf hero into PVP is pretty much dead weight. I'm not saying make them tanks, but reducing the damage of crits could (maybe) allow them to live to use their skills before dying.

If someone would be so kind to state what Resilient Stance was.. Thanks.
  • The dwarf passive increased their damage against heroes with increased dodge chance, either by runes or passives. I think it might have also reduced damage taken by such heroes as well.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • It was called Resolute Stance.

All Dwarves are getting the passive "Resolute Stance" for the duration of the event, which lets them deal 2x damage to enemies with a chance to dodge, and gives them 25% damage reduction from enemies with dodge chance. This passive applies in all game modes.
  • allanx wrote: »
    as someone who wants to use hagrim as much as possible I support this

I'd really like to see Hagrim get just a slight buff. He is close to viable. But just can't compete right now. He takes up a valuable slot. Making him fast would be helpful. Or making him even more tanky.
    j81ezc.gif

I'd really like to see Hagrim get just a slight buff. He is close to viable. But just can't compete right now. He takes up a valuable slot. Making him fast would be helpful. Or making him even more tanky.

I find Hagrim is always one of the last dwarves to fall in the ToP, maybe enemies just don't target him? His stats seem sub-par but the base damages on his abilities are so ridiculously high that he can do 20k+ damage with a good Buzz Saw or Jack Hammer attack with only around 2,600 attack stat, which is actually pretty low if you're high leveled and have access to Greater and superior runes.

Tanky is the way to go in my opinion. I dont think making him fast would be overpowered or anything, it would just make him fit a weird role.
  • edited May 9
    I'm in favor of the elf buff but maybe only half the dwarve buff. It seemed like overkill.
    Either the damage or resistance but not both :P
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles