Portal glitch?

Just wondering - why did I get a bunch of Augustus tokens when I did a 10x summons? I thought only these 5 event heroes were supposed to be available which was the purpose of my summons! I would rather not have had the Augustus tokens, which I didn't need, in exchange for the ones I DID need! Has anyone else encountred this, or are you aware of this issue?

Comments

• Those 5 characters are featured, I see all the usual suspects in the portal. I think you might have misread the banner.
  • OH!! I did misinterpret it then as featured equalling exclusive! Which did happen to work out as a weird coincidence then, cause lieterally all the other tokens I got were the 5 featured ones so I guess that also reinforced my assumption that it was only those 5 lol! Thanks for clearing up something a clearly should have already noticed - my bad :s
  • **** that's pretty good, I normally get Alex tokens, all the **** time.
  • Oh I normally get a pretty equal distribution of all the tokens I don't need lol - that's why I usually wait for the exclusive or featured summonses!!
  • Just wanted to post it here since it's definitely a glitch --
    Heroic Portal isn't giving out runes and mats like the banner says.

I'm going to request some help from customer support. But I wanted to alert everyone on here:

The Heroic Portal DOES NOT give out runes and mats like the banner is saying for gold/purple chests.
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    Just wanted to post it here since it's definitely a glitch --
    Heroic Portal isn't giving out runes and mats like the banner says.

I'm going to request some help from customer support. But I wanted to alert everyone on here:

The Heroic Portal DOES NOT give out runes and mats like the banner is saying for gold/purple chests.

My banner just says a chance for runes. No mention of guarantee or mats.
  • Weird. That's not the same banner I have.
  • agtpczli1b2q.png

This is what I see