Moar Costumes Please!!

MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
edited May 9 in Feedback & Suggestions
I love the artwork in this game. Please make more costumes available for reward from quests, as items in aether/pwn/honor shops and/or in the portals.

As a late game player and mediocre PVP player I am motivated to keep playing with runes, epics and costumes. Through PVP and 3x material events you have done a great job with making runes and epics accessible. What about the costumes?!

I still need Valkin, Rocky, Gg, kozar, furnace, Ekko, Zomm and nitpick's Cupid costumes. And many characters still don't have one.

Please!!

Comments

• My count is 42 heroes still without a costume. Since nitpick has 2, each character should have 2. With 72 heroes and 144 costume potential options, there are only 31 costumes currently available.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    My count is 42 heroes still without a costume. Since nitpick has 2, each character should have 2. With 72 heroes and 144 costume potential options, there are only 31 costumes currently available.

They do take time to make probably, but I agree, since Nitpick's Valentine's Day skin release, it seems their plan is to have 1 holiday-themed skin and 1 original skin for every hero. I hope all the heroes with Christmas skins can will get non-holiday skins as well. I've had multiple ideas for Rogar skins... I love the guy so much, shame his only skin is only fitting around Christmas time.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • oredithoredith Member
    related, but not directly on topic.

can we please disconnect the skins from the epic weapon, so that we don't have to make the decision of "either/or", but be able to wear both the skin, AND show the epic weapon?
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Rolla8 wrote: »
    I have been told this is in the works, it is supposed to be released in the same patch as hero sorting, which is scheduled for fall of 2096.
    Wow, so soon, can't wait! :p ;)
  • Rolla8 wrote: »
    oredith wrote: »
    related, but not directly on topic.

can we please disconnect the skins from the epic weapon, so that we don't have to make the decision of "either/or", but be able to wear both the skin, AND show the epic weapon?

@oredith I have been told this is in the works, it is supposed to be released in the same patch as hero sorting, which is scheduled for fall of 2096.

And it'll still be in beta phase.

Seriously, why is this game considered in beta still?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think it would be nice to have a button to make Epics visible or not. That way you could have no skin on and see the hero's original weapon, or use a skin and see the Epic. However this could prove tricky with heroes like Torchy and Lupina...
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics