Augustus' Aegis Wall is Fixxed!

In case nobody noticed, Augustus' Aegis Wall is now almost instantaneous! Woooo!
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Indigo
Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!

Comments

• FatCat69 wrote: »
    Yep. Only took a year. Next up: Brom's 4x gloating as he heals.

I haven't touched my Brom in ages simply because that got so annoying. Especially on an Undead team where he also heals from NOT killing things as well.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Yay!
  • Yea! I hope MK crits while deseased gets fixed soon.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Yea! I hope MK crits while deseased gets fixed soon.

Did you go to the summit? MK and Shade are getting huge nerfs.
  • This is great news! I won't feel annoyed using him anymore!

That don't allow muppets at the summit. Otherwise the empty Aether shop would finally be discussed.
  • I would edit the previous post to say they instead of that but it would disappear.
    bvs72 wrote: »

That don't allow muppets at the summit. Otherwise the empty Aether shop would finally be discussed.

I guarantee you we talk about everything at summits, including the Aether shop. There's just things that take priority, like PvP issues and bugs.
  • I miss the days of patch notes..
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    I miss the days of patch notes..

It wasn't a very minor fix, I'm sure if it was anything bigger they would've mentioned it. I myself would've liked it if they also made Aegis Bandage a bit quicker, made Undead healing not trigger animations, made Brom and Ponti's soul eater quicker, and made energy gain on demon teams a bit quicker. Perhaps those could be snuck in soon.

As for the upcoming changes to popular PvP heroes, I'm sure there will be notes on those. If there aren't, I'll make some!
    bvs72 wrote: »

I guarantee you we talk about everything at summits, including the Aether shop. There's just things that take priority, like PvP issues and bugs.

They even talk about muppets. That’s why muppets aren’t allowed.
  • What is the MK and Shade nerf? And when?
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    What is the MK and Shade nerf? And when?

From what I've heard, MK's Death Blossom will scale a lot less with his Attack stat (meaning it will do less damage), and Tenacity may be changed or completely removed, no guarantee on that though.

And as always, the changes are coming Soon™.