What happened...?

So I am doing a pvp match, the opponent has 0 fast, all medium speed. Order is Astrid, ponti grog, and nitpick. Running 3 fast, 1 med, I take out Astrid, change ponti into his skeletal form, and put a hurt on grog' go to med speed..... instead of my medium speed toon going nitpick drops his special crippling my plan.

What happened!? Why did nitpick attack out of turn? I will say this is not the first time something like this has happened.

Is this a glitch, or have they added a new spin to how order of attack?

Comments

• itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited May 11
    when ponti dies he becomes slow and the next normal speed in line takes his place, and since that was grog his first special probably slowed your normal hero allowing nitpick to go.
  • reznik2reznik2 Member
    Nitpick went before grog, and I had a shrouded buff, so I would have been immune to the strike debuff.
    edited May 11
    I'd have to see the replay to know for sure what's going on.

what were your heroes? can you take a screenshot of the replay synopsis?
  • reznik2reznik2 Member
    Here6lnlr4myltb6.png
  • It's possible you misread the order. It's happened to me before and I was so sure I had the right order but running into the guy again, I found that I did indeed misread.

Also, the results screenshot you posted, sometimes I don't think that lists the order our correctly.

But all of that is just a guess/possible reason for the order mix up
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited May 11
    Also just noticed...

You have bunny on your team. It stomped out Astrid causing their next med hero to move to 1st slot. Ponti at skeleton caused GG to move up to 2 and nitpick to move up to 3.

Now that doesn't explain why NP went before GG except that maybe you misread the order.

But definitely hoppers stomp and ponti's slow skeleton affected defenders orders, to the point that either GG or NP would go first before your kobal.
  • reznik2reznik2 Member
    Doesn't the pic denote the order, it certainly shows my order. That said if the bunny screws up OOA, it is something that needs to be announced or addressed.
  • reznik2 wrote: »
    Doesn't the pic denote the order, it certainly shows my order. That said if the bunny screws up OOA, it is something that needs to be announced or addressed.

Um, no offense but have you read the forums since Hopper was released?
  • reznik2 wrote: »

Maybe it does, but I'm not 100% sure. I could have sworn that I've seen it show differently.
    If you are basing the order just from the battle synopsis then you are probably just mistaken on the order.

fqrs5ij8iwiw.png

0nqqal1vck27.png

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    The final synopsis is rarely if ever listed in the correct order.
  • echonapechonap Member
    I'm surprised a forum user is not aware of the order change when a corpse is removed. This mechanic was identified the day of Hopper's release. No idea why Nitpick went before Grog though. Either you slowed Grog (nobody on your team can slow), Grog slowed Kobal (but with dark shroud, that shouldn't happen), or you misread the turn order.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • I can explain this.

Astrid dies her body is removed due to hopper. Ponti goes to skeleton form and is no longer normal. Nitpick is now the first normal. (The ordering in the picture is incorrect, and nitpick had to have been before GG).

Since Nitpick is first normal he moves and kills kobol.
  • I can explain this.

Astrid dies her body is removed due to hopper. Ponti goes to skeleton form and is no longer normal. Nitpick is now the first normal. (The ordering in the picture is incorrect, and nitpick had to have been before GG).

Since Nitpick is first normal he moves and kills kobol.

Isn't that what I basically said :P
  • reznik2reznik2 Member
    It is entirely possible I misread the order, when I am pvping I generally don't get past the first 2. As for hopper he is not in my go to pvp team, so if he does screw up OOA that is just dumb.

I still think there is something screwy with base OOA. Here is an idea BF list order in the after action report so we wouldn't have to guess.