Feels Bad Man...

RexobRexob Member
edited May 2017 in My Dungeon Discussion
I'm 99% positive this was brought up last week, but a guildmate received the Greater Duelist Rune while I battled to place 59th. I realize the Greater rune has a great roll, but earning that reward is a LOT easier than placing in the Top 100...

op8b7vf0o8i1.jpg

maq9k20yzl0d.png

The Greater rune has 782 ATK which is 32 less than my Superior at 814 (4% weaker); The Greater has 54 less health (9% weaker). I realize T100 also receives gems, tokens, and extra medals, but being realistic - no one is raiding almost 300+ for that...

@Eej
IGN & Line: N00BST4R
Mauling Ogres Lv70
Post edited by Rexob on

Comments

• Rexob wrote: »
    I'm 99% positive this was brought up last week, but a guildmate received the Greater Duelist Rune while I battled to place 59th. I realize the Great rune has a great roll, but earning that reward is a LOT easier than placing in the Top 100...

op8b7vf0o8i1.jpg

maq9k20yzl0d.png

The Greater rune has 782 ATK which is 32 less than my Superior at 814 (4% weaker); The Greater has 54 less health (9% weaker). I realize T100 also receives gems, tokens, and extra medals, but being realistic - no one is raiding almost 300+ for that...

I think the fact that this game would require 300 raids for anything is dumb. I feel your pain, I can't imagine the frustration you feel.

I just get to Leg III and call it quits. Kudos for achieving such rankings. I feel you should be appropriately compensated for it. Hopefully they make the rewards for you guys significantly better.
    j81ezc.gif
  • RexobRexob Member
    edited May 2017
    While I enjoy the game and play for the PvP, I no longer feel compelled to be compete for the Top 100 when the Greater Rune requires significantly less raiding. Kudos to those who persevere though GL & HF.
    Post edited by Rexob on
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • My superior has 863 attack while the greater has 720.
    The same champion rune is different for each player who get it
  • RexobRexob Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm aware of the variance, but the return on investment volatility isn't an enjoyable aspect. Crafting I don't mind bc everyone has the same opportunity putting forth the same amount of effort. Grinding away for Top 100 is no where near comparable to Legend 3.
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • The Boss 100 rune might be only slightly better - but it is an ADDITIONAL rune. So getting two sets of prizes ain't shabby to work for.

However, I still don't think it makes up for all the bugs and imbalance to endure... well, only slightly.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.