Do you want dragon heroes in Dungeon Boss?

thegeminiguythegeminiguy Member
edited May 11 in General Discussion
Let there be dragons! In Dungeon Boss!
We already have dragons as bosses and I would love to see special dragon type heroes in the game!
They would be smaller than the bosses of course, maybe drakes instead of full grown dragons?
It just feels right to have them as playable characters in a fantasy game :smile:
It's also Season of the Leviathan for PVP. Maybe we'll get our first dragon in the form of a water one?

Thanks for reading and don't forget the poll!

Do you want dragon heroes in Dungeon Boss? 19 votes

Yes
78%
echonapJackHallow666AlbinoSqueegeenunyaiphonesheepbvs72thegeminiguykpung07MattCauthronRawNESZWendyTenchigoIgorokmain999sing_fistThundR 15 votes
No
21%
seanluckyPipe901livinginiraqw00tWalkinDude 4 votes
Undecided
0%

Comments

• Trick Question!

Dragons are a type of reptile & seeing as how reptiles are already in the game, season of the leviathan could hint at a new reptile hero coming later.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yes
    Why would anyone say no to this
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Yes
    Why would anyone say no to this

haha I was thinking the same thing but then Sean said no! WHO DOESN'T LIKE DRAGONS (and plays a game like this).
  • D_RoddD_Rodd Member
    Dragons are a type of reptile

I can't speak for the Dungeon Boss team's vision of their mythos, but in many fantasy worlds, dragons are distinctly different from reptiles. I agree that between beasts, monsters, and reptiles, DB probably doesn't need a new Dragon team... but the great wyrms may chafe at being lumped in the same group as those uncouth trogs. ;)

• nunyanunya Member
    Yes
    I only want a dragon if it's cute. :)
    nunya
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Can Jibber be classified as dragon?
  • echonapechonap Member
    Yes
    Maybe the dragon hero can be larger and stronger, but occupies two team member spaces. Meaning, you can only bring a dragon and two other heroes. Or two dragons.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yes
    echonap wrote: »
    Maybe the dragon hero can be larger and stronger, but occupies two team member spaces. Meaning, you can only bring a dragon and two other heroes. Or two dragons.

Then they'd have to be as powerful as at least 2 heroes! By that logic, MK should take up 4 spaces!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited May 11
    Yes
    Nice to see the comment I made in the other thread get a thread about it

Salty lettuce though
    Post edited by iphonesheep on
  • No
    I want the Nightman.