Stone Fist has finished forging a powerful (and very stylish) pair of gauntlets to beat his enemies with even greater efficiency! These Sapphire Gauntlets pack quite a punch, increasing Stone Fists's attack, defense, and crit chance. In addition, when Stone Fist does and Epic Attack, he'll deal 2x his normal damage on the target, do a bit of splash (yay, water puns!) damage on all enemies, and purge one buff from each enemy!
But that's not all! In addition, Stone Fist now has the following changes. These are unrelated to the Epic.
- Stonefist is now a Construct! HOWEVER, he has a special flavor of Construct called "Living Stone", which makes him immune to debuffs while still allowing him to be healed normally!
- "Taunt" is now "Water On Rock": Forces enemies to target single attacks on Stone Fist, increases his defense, and reduces the attack of melee attackers that hit him. Starts powered. (Note: Starts *powered*, not active.)
- "Smack Down" is now "Provoking Pummel": Melee Physical attack that provokes target into attacking this hero.
- Stone Fist now unlocks a new passive at second Ascension "Stone Cold": Chance to chill melee attackers and chance to chill on hit.
- "Stone Immune" and "Impervious" have been removed, as they're redundant with "Living Stone".