Introducing Stone Fist's Epic: The Sapphire Gauntlets! (And Other Stone Fist Updates!)

2»

Comments

• Foozle wrote: »
    A few undocumented updates to Stonefist:

* Base hero power at level 70, FA, 6* increased from 3,384 to 3,668
    * Last ability is now 100% of attack power compared to 95% before the update
    * As usual when someone gets the epic weapon, the basic attack damage goes from 49.5% of attack power to 50% of attack power.

I'm still curious as to why base attack for epic heroes goes from 49.5% to 50%. Not a big deal but why bother changing at all?

Is it on all heroes or just heroes with Epics that give Attack bonuses?

All heroes that have epic weapons get the 50%. Also there are some random heroes with 50% as well that don't have epics yet, which is odd -- bauble, grog nog, selwyn and pontifex.
  • edited May 15
    I don't know if i'm the only one but when my stonefist use his fist ability (the second one) in his epic dungeon the game crashes
    Is that an issue known by devs ?
    Doudidarling - French Touch "family"
    Level : 70
    Trophies : 300k
    Roster : 320k
  • edited May 15
    itirnitii wrote: »
    adlrd0b1ueag.png

You should put "chance to chill on basic attacks: 1%" :wink:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • edited May 15
    Are we acknowledging that Stonefist's epic removes chance to chill on melee attacks? I mean, chill is all but useless unless there are amazing rewards at stake…like the current event… Honestly, I won't care after this event is over, I'm just a little disappointed at being at a disadvantage for unlocking stonefist's epic.
  • These changes are pretty cool, but without the Armored passive, I don't see any use for him in the current meta.
  • Are we acknowledging that Stonefist's epic removes chance to chill on melee attacks? I mean, chill is all but useless unless there are amazing rewards at stake…like the current event… Honestly, I won't care after this event is over, I'm just a little disappointed at being at a disadvantage for unlocking stonefist's epic.

That is certainly consistent with what my guild members were reporting.
  • I noticed this too. I epi'ced him for the vent while the timing was right, and was surprised that it seemed to make him less effective for the event quests.

I only have a few epics. Can any of the well-epiced players test to see if a similar problem exists with other heroes?

Does an epic tend to supercede innate abilities with other heroes or even gamewide?
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    I noticed this too. I epi'ced him for the vent while the timing was right, and was surprised that it seemed to make him less effective for the event quests.

I only have a few epics. Can any of the well-epiced players test to see if a similar problem exists with other heroes?

Does an epic tend to supercede innate abilities with other heroes or even gamewide?

From I've tested, it seems so. If you bring Rocky and Lilly and make a Green hero with an Epic a plant, they won't Poison on basic attacks. If you bring Zomm, Executum, and Brom on a team, Brom won't Disease on basic attacks. Also, I've never seen Squinch burn an enemy on Crit since he got his Epic.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
2»