Stone Fist's Epic Event Adventure

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
ebp8zqtleoic.png

Something inside Stone Fist has been building since he learned of Bauble's existence. Over time the images and feeling coalesce into a single form revealing he's a construct! With this new knowledge Stone Fist sets off to track down his construct brethren and and learn more of their purpose. Once united the Constructs realize their purpose...to rid the world of their ancient foes, the Gorgon Sisters.

In celebration of Stone Fist joining the Construct team, we're having an event in his (and the other Constructs') honor!

We have a ride-along dungeon where you can try out Stone Fist's new Sapphire Gauntlets, and there are lots of quests where you can earn tokens, crafting materials, and more!
Post edited by Joel on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Possible to find out what day 2 and 3 quests token reward will be for "complete all of day x quests"?
  • WolfreichWolfreich Member
    Can we get the Third Gorgon sister Stheno (Viperia), Euryale (?????), and Medusa (Cobressa). Need to get my screaming gorgon please.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Possible to find out what day 2 and 3 quests token reward will be for "complete all of day x quests"?

But where's the fun in that? :p
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    Had to edit stonefist in there.
  • Joel wrote: »
    Possible to find out what day 2 and 3 quests token reward will be for "complete all of day x quests"?

I like this no sugarcoat answer , thanks
  • edited May 11
    HOW I SEE STONEFIST NOW.
    dan2yogijhyz.jpg
    also why can't yasmin have her epic in the event dungeon?
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I wonder if having Therand and Sir William in the ride-along dungeon is a sign that their epics and/or reworks are coming soon...
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • BTW, for the Alex quest, the tower works. I didn't realize it until after I finished it, I checked my quests and saw 5/15. So I'm thinking you could kill 4 of him, retreat a couple times and it'll finish. Save some stamina.
  • Stone is going on an epic adventure?!
    cirlce-k.jpg
    centralcommand
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Underwhelmed by the epic ability. Purging is not very useful in PvE, and in PvP, you have to do a basic attack, and he is slow.
    A welcome change nevertheless.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Can we have the option of using our own heroes in these special event dungeons?
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Something inside Stone Fist has been building since he learned of Baubles existence.

Wrong.

Something inside Stone Fist has been building since he learned of Bauble's existence.

Right. Just Saying.
  • KangKang Member
    He is a slow hero, so revenge attacks can trigger the epic.

A side note: will fully upgrading this epic cause my PvP options to increase in difficulty? It seems like with the new PvP difficulty system you can shoot yourself in the foot by increasing the rune power/epic power of heroes that aren't used regularly.
    Kang wrote: »
    He is a slow hero, so revenge attacks can trigger the epic.

A side note: will fully upgrading this epic cause my PvP options to increase in difficulty? It seems like with the new PvP difficulty system you can shoot yourself in the foot by increasing the rune power/epic power of heroes that aren't used regularly.

YES! It's not as big of a problem as bait teams were, but I have an advantage in PvP by having easier attacks, because I have half my heroes unruned, and many below level 70
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Something inside Stone Fist has been building since he learned of Baubles existence.

Wrong.

Something inside Stone Fist has been building since he learned of Bauble's existence.

Right. Just Saying.

Actually, Joel meant to imply that there's hundreds of Baubles. Just like the one you have. Thousands, even. Since Stonefist heard of the Baubles, he knew he had to do something, or else their numbers would grow to such a size that they would be unstoppable...
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • danacdanac Member

errr, shouldn’t it be in *doing* the quests?
  • danacdanac Member
    itirnitii wrote: »
    Had to edit stonefist in there.

and here I was looking on Amazon for a Stonefist mask.
  • danacdanac Member
    edited May 12
    Barleyman wrote: »

Edited because Jack beat me to it.

Stonefist’s gauntlets look like the detachable fists on things like Legos, or [to show my age] Micronauts.
  • kanofudokanofudo Member
    is it just me or is his chill rate just disappointingly low? i hate to complain about a great hero revamp but i feel like it rarely triggers.
    best for chilling? Can only think of Indigo, Stone Fist, Takumi
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    kanofudo wrote: »
    is it just me or is his chill rate just disappointingly low? i hate to complain about a great hero revamp but i feel like it rarely triggers.
    Description is "Stone Cold: Chance to chill melee attackers and chance to chill on hit."
    It has a good chance to trigger when attackers hit Stone Fist. But I haven't seen any chill when Stone Fist hits an enemy. He is epic now. Now I wonder if the "on hit" from "Stone Cold" works with his epic glows as intended?

• Zombie8uZombie8u Member
    Schnuppe wrote: »
    Description is "Stone Cold: Chance to chill melee attackers and chance to chill on hit."
    It has a good chance to trigger when attackers hit Stone Fist. But I haven't seen any chill when Stone Fist hits an enemy. He is epic now. Now I wonder if the "on hit" from "Stone Cold" works with his epic glows as intended?

I agree, can't say that epic stonefist has chilled anyone on an attack. Might be something wrong with it.

I think my Stonefist has Chilled an enemy once with a non-Epic basic attack... @Joel Can we have confirmation as to whether or not his Chill on Hit is working as intended? With the rates of chilling on hit and chilling when hit, it seems "Stone Cold" is like a combination of Chilling Touch I and Chilling Skin III or IV. It should be the same chance for him to chill on hit as it is for him to chill when hit.

After all, he's going to be getting hit a lot more than he is attacking (at least with Taunt active), so shouldn't his Chill on Hit Chance actually be higher than the chill when hit Chance?
    You could also maybe just shorten the description to "Chance to Chill enemies when making contact with them", but I guess that may confuse some players.
  • danacdanac Member
    It’s working as intended. I autoran Gold Island and Evo Island dungeons with Stonefist alone, [or higher levels with Stonefist and Yasmin wth a chill skin], and got 85 chills from 9 dungeons there. Most of those were Stonefist chills.
    Test it yourself, auto early gold islands with Stone alone. Make sure he’s chilling. He should.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    He's chilling when they attack him with melee attacks. The description appears to indicate that there's a chance of him chilling when he attacks someone else with a melee attack.
  • danacdanac Member
    Yes, I’ve seen him chill with a melee attack.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    .... and ...had he unlocked his epic when you saw this?
    edited May 14
    Even if he can chill with melee attacks, the chance seems to be astronomically low. From what people are saying, it's either even lower or impossible with his Epics, perhaps something to do with how it changes his basic attacks.

It could be worthwhile to check if Brom can disease with basics with his Epic equipped on a Zomm team, or if Willow/Hansuke/Bovus can Poison with their basics on a team with Rocky.

If not, perhaps there this is a bigger issue than we think. I'll start testing if Epics affect basic-attack on-hit effects.