Stone Fist's Epic Event Adventure

2»

Comments

• Zombie8uZombie8u Member

It could be worthwhile to check if Brom can disease with basics with his Epic equipped on a Zomm team, or if Willow/Hansuke/Bovus can Poison with their basics on a team with Rocky.

If not, perhaps there this is a bigger issue than we think. I'll start testing if Epics affect basic-attack on-hit effects.

Sorry... what is all of this? OE has the passive to allow all undead to disease on normal attacks when he is paired with zomm. And did I miss something that allows rocky to give poison touch to green heroes? I know plants have a chance to poison once they have growth on them..
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Zombie8u wrote: »

It could be worthwhile to check if Brom can disease with basics with his Epic equipped on a Zomm team, or if Willow/Hansuke/Bovus can Poison with their basics on a team with Rocky.

If not, perhaps there this is a bigger issue than we think. I'll start testing if Epics affect basic-attack on-hit effects.

Sorry... what is all of this? OE has the passive to allow all undead to disease on normal attacks when he is paired with zomm. And did I miss something that allows rocky to give poison touch to green heroes? I know plants have a chance to poison once they have growth on them..

Oh, sorry. Should've mentioned.

I'll be trying out Brom on a team with Zomm and Executum to see if he can still Disease on basics with his Epic.

I'll also be bringing the Green heroes with Epics 1 at a time with Lilly and Rocky, so Lilly can make them into plants and I can see if they can Poison on basic attacks - again - with their Epics.

I'm just curious if Stone is the only one who's basic attack effects are hindered by him having an Epic weapon.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Zombie8uZombie8u Member
    Gotcha. That makes more sense. :wink:
  • heelerheeler Member
    edited May 14
    deleted by me for being repetitive
    edited May 14
    So far, even with 8 stacks of growth, none of the Green Epic heroes have poisoned on basic attacks - Neither Epic attacks or regular basic attacks.

I'll try Brom but it's probably a moot point by now, it seems having Epics reduces or totally negates the ability for a hero to apply bonus effects with their basic attacks. The other Plant heroes, by the way, were poisoning enemies left and right with their basic attacks, at only 2-4 stacks of Growth.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited May 15
    I have stone fists epic at level one, and I have AutoRun quite a few dungeons now with him - I have yet to see him chill on either from basic attack or from epic aoe

I was excited about the possibility of him doing AOE chill with his epic proc, but that seems to be moot now

• HompipahHompipah Member
    So far he (w/o epic) did 120 chills out of 230 basic attacks. I would say that is a quite high proc.
    Jr. Complainer @ Society of Bosses
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Stone Fist with Epic lvl 11, I'm not seeing any chills from basic attacks. Plenty from being hit in melee.
    Hompipah wrote: »
    So far he (w/o epic) did 120 chills out of 230 basic attacks. I would say that is a quite high proc.

That's interesting. So more proof that his Epic may be suppressing his ability to Chill on basics.
  • danacdanac Member
    Even if he can chill with melee attacks, the chance seems to be astronomically low. From what people are saying, it's either even lower or impossible with his Epics, perhaps something to do with how it changes his basic attacks.

Since y’all brought this up, I’ve been looking, and I haven’t seen it on attack. He has a level one epic.
    But I’m 99% sure I saw him do it when he went after Lich in Boss mode- I was trying boss because Yas and Stone kept killing challenge Lich. So you’re right, If it works- and I’m fairly certain it does- it might be shaded by his epic or just a very low rate.
2»