[RESOLVED] KNOWN ISSUE: Players Unable to Log-In

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited May 26 in Announcements
We're aware of an issue that is preventing a number of players from being able to log into the game. We are actively investigating and will have a fix released as soon as possible. You do not need to post or contact customer support, we're already on the trail. I will post updates as they become available. Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE: This should now be resolved. If you are still having trouble logging in, let us know!

UPDATE: As of 5:55 PM PST we are seeing players able to login. If you are still having issues, please let us know.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Victoria on
Tagged:

Comments

• UglukUgluk Member
    edited May 26
    Still seems to be an issue.

Edit... and I'm finally in, now my streak is dead and my chest has been undefended for a long time.
  • Me too.
  • SkywarpSkywarp Member
    I can't log in. Been this way for 3 days. iPhone 5s, iOS 10.3.2 (latest version).
  • ArttsiiiArttsiii Member
    Mine is stock in 2nd tutorial and i can't advance help please
  • GyuBadGyuBad Member
    Still unable to login with iPhone 5s, iOS 10.3.2
  • The game made me download an update about an hour ago, since then every time I try to load the game it crashes, I cleared my cache ...still crashes. I uninstalled and reinstalled, still crashes. Help please.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @GyuBad, are you sure you've downloaded the most recent version of the game from your app store?

@TheShlizz, are you still having trouble? I looked up your account and it says that you logged in a few minutes after posting.
  • Yes im still having issues, every time I try to log into the game when its on the loading screen and it logs into Google games, it crashes.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Created a new thread for this issue, as this is separate from the prior incident.
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com