Furnace changed?

Suddenly my furnace can be slowed by grog and bovus, when did this start happening? He never gets the icon, yet always gets bumped down a turn.

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I'm not having this problem.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Could be the order got changed in some way. Who were other heroes and what happened prior to furnace?
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited May 12
    Ehic wrote: »

Thanks for posting the video.

What happened was that Zen was slowed to medium speed #1 hero and essentially bumped your furnace down to medium speed #2.

I'm assuming in your character selection screen, you put the order: Zen, Shade, Furnace, Kozar.

After GG strike, your hero order now is: Shade (Fast #1), Zen (Med #1), Furnace (Med #2), Kozar (Slow #1), and since Zen already went, the defenders Ponti (Medium #2) got to go before your furnace.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Ordering becomes really weird when you have constructs, or Ponti, or heroes who are just immune to Slow by some means with heroes who aren't. There's no bug, just confusion.

However I do wish that Ponti dying wouldn't affect hero order for the turn he was defeated, that way you wouldn't have to choose between taking loads of damage or having something else done (like choosing to take out the Ponti or the Squinch, one will Burn your whole team, but the other will do a lot more damage).
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • EhicEhic Member
    thanks, @shiggity80, that makes sense. Not sure how I hadn't noticed it happening until yesterday. Now I just feel silly.
  • Ehic wrote: »
    thanks, @shiggity80, that makes sense. Not sure how I hadn't noticed it happening until yesterday. Now I just feel silly.

No problem, and don't feel silly. The game can get really confusing sometimes with these order altering mechanics.