Positive thread

2»

Comments

• Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    JABBER
  • Pipe901Pipe901 Member
    The events made me return to the game. The amount of tokens I can get as a f2p player is MUCH more than before. Other than that there are some other things like the honor shop is better (IMO) , etc.
  • nunyanunya Member
    All the gold available on gold island is super nice. I can go from broke to not as broke in a few days. :)
    nunya
  • I've played since release and this game still has my attention, despite all the bugs and the forum where you post something and angsty teens or egotistical maniacs jump you. It's a great time killer without the repetitive quests (kill 500 enemies). It's growing into something major. You can't just give this to a kid and watch him become strong in a week anymore. Unfortunately once you reach 70 the game is dead but that's any game. Cheers for being as popular to me as Diablo II was, which I played for 15 years.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I've played since release and this game still has my attention, despite all the bugs and the forum where you post something and angsty teens or egotistical maniacs jump you. It's a great time killer without the repetitive quests (kill 500 enemies). It's growing into something major. You can't just give this to a kid and watch him become strong in a week anymore. Unfortunately once you reach 70 the game is dead but that's any game. Cheers for being as popular to me as Diablo II was, which I played for 15 years.

I beg to differ! Once you reach level 70 is when the game becomes the most fun! Then you get to participate in all the hardest events and focus on getting Epics and making your team as strong as possible. The team growing aspect is by far my favorite part, and I often find myself just browsing through my heroes' stats and admiring how far I've gotten. Even if it is just a game.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Level 70, all heroes 6* and fully ascended, maxed epics for all heroes, superior legendary 5* runes in all slots on all heroes. Then you're done. Until they release a new hero or epic.
  • I powered leveled to 70 as quickly as possible. Fortunately once you reach 70 the game truly begins, and that's any game.
  • danacdanac Member
    I powered leveled to 70 as quickly as possible. Fortunately once you reach 70 the game truly begins, and that's any game.

Every game begins once you reach level 70?
  • danac wrote: »
    I powered leveled to 70 as quickly as possible. Fortunately once you reach 70 the game truly begins, and that's any game.

Every game begins once you reach level 70?

Burning Crusade is the only game that really matters.
  • danacdanac Member
    The Game of Houses doesn’t matter? What about the Game of Thrones?
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited May 14
    danac wrote: »
    The Game of Houses doesn’t matter? What about the Game of Thrones?

Careful study of the Game of Houses will reveal a plot so twisted and sinuous that it would make your blood curdle. This plot is derived by none other than Verin herself and known as the "70 year plan". Upon completion of the 70th year (ie: reaching level 70) the game of houses will see play that will rival anything that has happened in this age, or any past or future age to come.

As for the Game of Thrones, it is well known that when Daenerys' dragons reach their 70th year (level) they achieve their final form. Only at this point will the dance for the thrones truly begin.

Come now Danac. All easily explainable.
  • danacdanac Member
    Okay. Then what about A Game Of You?
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    edited May 14
    The rebalance of old heroes, a lot of those guys just felt wron and it makes me happy to see tham adjusted to the new standards, even if most of them still too weak to use competetivly it's just makes me happy.
2»