Refresh Stock

Main question: What refreshes in the PWN SHOP when you spend the 20 gems to Refresh Stock?

I'm very thankful for the update to the PWN SHOP. I finally have something to spend Pwnage Points on.
zuihclzdctih.jpg
kejirvm0cqrq.jpg

From the pictures above, I see:
50 Stamina - Limit 2
Shade Tokens - Limit 1
Koros Tokens - Limit 1
Astrid Tokens - Limit 1
Overlord Executum Tokens - Limit 1
King Yorick Tokens - No Limit
Loot Keys - No Limit
Crypt Evo - Limit 1
Nature Evo Monarch - No Limit
Nature Evo - No Limit

I was debating spending 20 gems to refresh stock so I could buy Stamina, Shade and Koros tokens. Can anyone confirm what the Refresh Stock button does in the PWN SHOP?

Thank you!
9gJSaHl.gif

Comments

• kpung07kpung07 Member
    I'm pretty sure the only things that refresh are the "no limit" items.
  • pcg0dpcg0d Member
    If they are No Limit, then you don't need to refresh them. Example: Keys. You can buy as many as you'd like. I'm wondering if it only impacts the items that say "New Stock: XX:XX". When new stock appears at that time, the items change. Example: Nature Evo. After the timer expires, Nature Evo is replaced by another type of Evo. If I spent 20 gems and 'Refreshed Stock", maybe those 4 items: OE tokens, Crypt Evo, Monarch and Evo would be swapped out.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • You have 20K gems, I think you can spend 20 gems to find out what happens.

But I think like you said, some of the items like the evos will change to something else. Stam and other limited purchases will not be refreshed.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    You get a new set of evos.
  • pcg0dpcg0d Member
    Gems are for raid refreshes, epic leveling and rune crafting. I think their wording is a bit strange. If you can 'refresh stock', why can't I buy more stamina and tokens if I pay to refresh it?
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • pcg0d wrote: »
    Gems are for raid refreshes, epic leveling and rune crafting. I think their wording is a bit strange. If you can 'refresh stock', why can't I buy more stamina and tokens if I pay to refresh it?

Many words used in this game don't mean what their true definition would suggest (*ahem* invincibility).

I don't know what to say except that the devs just don't want you to be able to purchase/hoard certain resources too quickly or gain too many hero stars from tokens too quickly, thus the limits.

But again, you have 20k gems, you can spare 20 just this once to see what it really does.
  • And then take similar screen shots and post for all of us to see.
    litespeed