Tonight's RNG whine

17 quick loot runs.
136 keys.
85 stamina.
One freaking totem.

I guess I should have waited for 3x materials--that way, instead of needing 14 more totems to max out the epic, I'd only need 12 more. Silly me.
Overheard at the DB watering hole:

ZURK: Silence! Idiot! I kill you!*
PONTIFEX MORTIS: (chuckles) Yeah, like that's gonna stop me.

* Translated from Goblin

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Which totems are you farming? If you're farming Misty totems, don't do the island at all. Just do the Chill 20 enemies quest over and over. Much more effective.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    It always feels like drop rates are severely decreased on the opening weekends. When Dagrund's Epic was released, I got two totems in 15 runs of Pestilence Spiral. Lots of rune chests and way more materials than normal.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Which totems are you farming? If you're farming Misty totems, don't do the island at all. Just do the Chill 20 enemies quest over and over. Much more effective.

Who do you use to chill efficiently? I haven't had time to test things out myself.
  • GTannen73GTannen73 Member

I was farming shadow totems in Pestilence Spiral. I need 15 - well, 14 now - of them and nine jade totems to craft three wicked totems, which is the last ingredient I need to finish Icebloom's epic.

* Translated from Goblin
  • GTannen73GTannen73 Member
    NobodyPi wrote: »

Who do you use to chill efficiently? I haven't had time to test things out myself.

I'm a big fan of Indigo, except when her silence fails, of course. I'm usually looking for multiple crits when I fire her Chilling Barrage, but it's good for this quest too.

* Translated from Goblin