Glitch with Kobal's Diseased Heart in PvP.

Everyone knows by now that if you put Kobal in the first slot, the opponent's MK will attack it first, get diseased, softening up his attack on the remaining heroes.

This has always worked accordingly, but I experienced a bug just now that ended a 20+ streak where MK did regular damage to my Shade even after getting diseased -- one-hitting him in the process.

@Joel

jubu4y9tl7r7.jpg
02egqh7mh41u.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• Bvs will come to this post... I just know it.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Just full of dupes today, aren't we? ;)
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited May 15
    With PvP being fixed, I spend significantly less time on the forums and rarely go around clicking on random threads anymore. If I got an ingame problem/situation I want to talk about or share, I simply make a thread about it and move on with my day.

There could be 500 other threads about the same thing, but I simply don't have the same level of enthusiasm in checking them like I did prior to them fixing PvP.

Imagine if I cared enough to check every single post to make sure my own post isn't vaguely similar to another one...

ot24srb8dyyd.jpg

• Bvs will come to this post... I just know it.
    xfva2dr52l5g.jpg

Bvs doesn't mind the words "Bugged", or "Diseased Heart", or "PvP" on their own. But put them in a sentence, and suddenly they're all his trigger words!
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Matsuda242 wrote: »
    With PvP being fixed, I spend significantly less time on the forums and rarely go around clicking on random threads anymore. If I got an ingame problem/situation I want to talk about or share, I simply make a thread about it and move on with my day.

There could be 500 other threads about the same thing, but I simply don't have the same level of enthusiasm in checking them like I did prior to them fixing PvP.

Imagine if I cared enough to check every single post to make sure my own post isn't vaguely similar to another one...

ot24srb8dyyd.jpg

So what you're basically saying is that your time is more important than others...gotcha.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Matsuda242 wrote: »

ot24srb8dyyd.jpg

So what you're basically saying is that your time is more important than others...gotcha.

I wouldn't go that far. It definitely doesn't take long to see if there's a thread on a similar topic on the first couple of pages however. If you don't have at least that much time in your day, you're either lying or incredibly busy.
  • edited May 18
    shiggity80 wrote: »

ot24srb8dyyd.jpg

I wouldn't go that far. It definitely doesn't take long to see if there's a thread on a similar topic on the first couple of pages however. If you don't have at least that much time in your day, you're either lying or incredibly busy.

I typed out a response to this, but it got deleted when I went back to edit it. Another reason why I hate posting on this forum unless I feel the need to.

But you forgot the third option: not caring. We make time for what we deem important. If I don't make time for what you find to be upsetting for you, odds are I could give two horse ____ about it.

Unlike yourself, I don't live on this forum. I'm not observing every tiny little insignificant detail about the game and make like a hundred posts a day about random bullsh*% theories and small nuances in the game (shout out to people who do). I simply don't care.

If I encounter a bug in the game, I make a thread - I report it, and move on with my day. Don't take the English language too literal -- me saying I don't have time for something simply implies I don't consider it remotely important enough to devote additional time to.

Good day ;)
  • edited May 18

ot24srb8dyyd.jpg

If you're spending your time commenting on worthless issues regarding opening up a perceived dupe post, your time likely wasn't allotted to doing things of importance in the first place.

We make time for what we deem as important. If I say I don't have time for something...well, connect the dots from there.
  • Matsuda242 wrote: »

ot24srb8dyyd.jpg

I typed out a response to this, but it got deleted when I went back to edit it. Another reason why I hate posting on this forum unless I feel the need to.

But you forgot the third option: not caring. We make time for what we deem important. If I don't make time for what you find to be upsetting for you, odds are I could give two horse ____ about it.

Unlike yourself, I don't live on this forum. I'm not observing every tiny little insignificant detail about the game and make like a hundred posts a day about random bullsh*% theories and small nuances in the game (shout out to people who do). I simply don't care.

If I encounter a bug in the game, I make a thread - I report it, and move on with my day. Don't take the English language too literal -- me saying I don't have time for something simply implies I don't consider it remotely important enough to devote additional time to.

Good day ;)

You don't have to live on the forums- I... I don't live on the forums. Also, I'm a guru, so it's sort of my job to look over this place. Secondly... stop being so mean to people who want to make theories and hero ideas and be creative. The forums aren't just for reporting bugs and complaining about PvP, you know. And like I said, if you can't take 10 seconds to see if someone else made a similar post, just... I don't even know. Why bother? And if you don't care about other people on this forum... I guess I can't really say anything to make you understand how gross that sounds and how bad of an image you've just given yourself - You don't care, after all.
  • I don't understand the question and I won't respond.
  • We can never get enough threads on this topic. Any bug that ends streaks is extra important.
  • itirnitii wrote: »
    I don't understand the question and I won't respond.

What's not to understand?

I'll repeat it for you:

Are you, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?
  • hey guys there's a bug where mk can deal full dmg after killing kobal!
  • I heard that. You should post a thread on the forums.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Another streak ended because of this bug.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Another streak ended because of this bug.

Just had one too. Kira double crit on my vipera while diseased, not even mentioning the two other crits on her teammates.
  • We are working on getting this issue fixed and I'll be sure to let everyone know when it happens.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • It's nice you're fixing more bugs recently, but what happened to compensation packages whenever a bug involving PvP came up and was fixed?
  • Technically speaking, any bug that impacts any hero in any way, be it an ability, passive, Epic, or stat, involves PVP, and sending out compensation for every bug is simply not practical. We do our best to prevent bugs from being released and do our best to resolve them as fast as possible while simultaneously tending to the rest of the game. Naturally, some fixes are simpler than others and some take longer than others. We won't claim to be perfect, but hope you can trust that we are doing the best we can.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • There is one where Viperia can still deal full damage with Snakes on the Plains after being drenched by Kai's Surfs up move, but do I care? Nope, not even in the slightest. (Because I already quit playing Dungeon Boss, because the PTW options that give you special runes have Completely killed the game as a whole.)
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png