PVP attacking orders going wrong

hi everyone, been having problems in pvp recently where normal heros will attack out of the order they were place, one of the best examples is yesterday against a king valkin that was meant to move 4th but ended up moving 2nd.

i was using in this order, Koros, MK, Shade, shadbowblade. and he was using MK, pontifex, koros and king valkin. when the match started his mk moved then i used mine to kill his pontifex to make it reincarnate, then killed his koros, which means his 1st normall attacjer and 2nd normall attacker was dead meaning my koros should move before his valkin, but he moved before me and it crippled me causeing a loss i shouldn't have had.

please help me, im starting to get this often now and its crippleing my streaks and costing me alot of in game currency, i love this game but it's not fair on me as its costing me alot of losses that i shouldnt be getting

Comments

• Pontifex is the reason that PVP order gets messed up. When he turns into a skeleton he goes last and pushes the other team members ahead by a turn. You'll get used to it
  • It's always been like that. I've lost plenty of raids because of it. When he reincarnates, he turns into a slow hero with the 'slow' tag. So he changes the order of the defending team. He pushes them to be ordered before him because he became 'slow.' It's been brought up many times, but never changed or anything. Just avoid it by using zen or something to make koros immune to damage or bring an emily to rez him.
    Favorite Hero: High King Valkin
  • Pontifex is the reason that PVP order gets messed up. When he turns into a skeleton he goes last and pushes the other team members ahead by a turn. You'll get used to it

I just wanted to add a little clarification here. He doesn't go last necessarily. He simply becomes a slow hero. If there's another slow hero on the defense after Ponti, ponti's skeleton would move before the following slow hero.
  • i know pontifex moe the turn order when he becomes a slow hero, but what i dont get is that when i kiled ponti, the opponants koros was to move next, i killed that koros to be greeted withking valkin moving a turn ahead of when it should have
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited May 15
    cupcakes98 wrote: »
    i know pontifex moe the turn order when he becomes a slow hero, but what i dont get is that when i kiled ponti, the opponants koros was to move next, i killed that koros to be greeted withking valkin moving a turn ahead of when it should have

You're right, something doesn't add up in your situation. You only have 1 normal speed hero, Koros. After Ponti died, the enemy's team should have pushed up their Koros to 1st normal attacker. Since your MK killed him, then your Koros should have gone before Valkin. Valkin should have been the last hero to take a turn in that round.

The only thing I can think of is that you mis-read the scouting/order screen. Meaning you thought valkin was last, but perhaps it was actually koros who was last. I'm betting that is what happened. It happens to us all unfortunately.

If you remember the defender's name, try to take a screen shot of their scouting report and post it here. The summary page after the fight is not reliable as it doesn't always show the correct line up order as the scouting screen does.
  • a7mad3ezza7mad3ezz Member
    I think pontifex has alot of bugs around his abilities specially in PVP and Tower ..
    I also noticed that whenever pontifex is supposed to move 2nd in normal heroes phase, and I kill the hero that should go before him, he doesn't wait his turn and goes all out on me ..

I don't remember a single time when that did not happen, made me think it could be a trait, but that doesn't make any sense ..